Logo & Tagline Design Competition for Atal Innovation Mission
About Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM
- ATAL Innovation Mission (AIM) is going to be an Innovation Promotion Platform providing a common platform to academics, entrepreneurs, and researchers so as to promote and encourage a culture of innovation, R&D and scientific research in India.
- NITI Aayog invites Indian nationals to participate in the competition and come up with a logo design and tagline for ATAL Innovation Mission (AIM).
- The Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM is open for all Indians without any restriction of any age or qualification.
- Prize: Depending on the creativity, originality and composition of the submission, 3 winners will be awarded with cash prize worth Rs. 45,000.
- Participation: The submission for the competition needs to be done online through the creative corner of MyGov website.
- Candidates should register and complete their profile on MyGove website to participate in the competition.
- Deadline: The last date to complete the submission for the Logo & Tagline Design Competition by NITI Aayog is December 25, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM
Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all
- Nationality: The competition is for citizen of India only.
- Age: No restriction related to the age of the participants is mentioned.
Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM Reward
Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM Rewards
The winner of the Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM will be awarded with the following prizes:
- First Prize: Cash prize worth Rs. 20,000.
- Second Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000
- Third Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 10,000.
Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM Application form and Process
Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM Application Process
All the entries for the competition will be accepted through creative corner of MyGov profile. The details related to the competition and participation are:
- Technical Details: While designing / writing for the competition the participants should adhere to the following specifications:
- Tagline:The tagline should be catchy and should have maximum 10 words and must form a part of the Logo.
- Format: The submission needs to be either in MS Word or PDF format.
- Color Scheme: The logo needs to be in color without any impression or watermark.
- Size: The size of the logo may vary between 4cms x 4cms to 60cms x 60cms.
- Usages: The logo will be used at multiple platforms such as Facebook, twitter etc. and on stationary etc.
- Format: Thesubmission of the logo needs to be done in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only.
- Description: The entry needs to be accompanied by a small description of the concept.
- The winner should submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- Participation: Candidates can submit a single entry for either Logo Design or for Tagline. Multiple entries may lead to disqualification.
- Copyright: The submission should not infringe with any copyright and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Submission: The entries for the competition are to be submitted by creative corner of MyGov Platform and candidate must keep their profile complete so that the organizing authority can contact them if deemed necessary.
Logo & Tagline Design Competition for AIM Selection Process
Logo & Tagline Design Competition by NITI Aayog Selection Process
The selection of the winner of Logo & Tagline Design Competition by NITI Aayog will be done by selection committee formed by the Aayog. The details related to the selection criteria are:
- The submissions would be evaluated on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact.
- Every entry would be evaluated on its own merit and the applicant should provide sufficient amount of explanation so as to completely understand the submission.
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest i... Read More
Pre RMO 2017 (PRE Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted for the 25 regions of India and the shortlisted candidates are ... Read More
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More