MyGov Logo Design Contest for Bharatavani Project
About Logo Design Contest for Bharatavani Project
- Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIL) invites all Indian citizens to participate in Logo Design Contest for Bharatavani Project.
- Bharatavani project aims to deliver knowledge in and about all the languages in India, in multimedia formats through an online portal.
- Prize: The winning logo will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
- Logo Specifications: The logo needs to be as per the following specifications:
- Minimum Size: 4 x 4 inches (in high resolution)
- Format: The logo needs to be in SVG format
- Color: The Logo needs to have a minimum number of colors.
- Monogram: The logo should be easily convertible to monogram
- Font: Usage of a minimal number of fonts is appreciated.
- Not allowed: The logo should not have detailed images, photographs, freely available clipart, stock art, templates and other art materials.
- Usages: The candidates should keep in mind while designing the logo that it will be used by CIIL in its project website and other web locations. The Logo will be used in print, electronic, visual and online media.
- Submission: The submission needs to be done using the creative corner of MyGov website. The submission needs to be accompanied by Original Logo Design Details such as color codes & measurements along with a covering letter.
- The covering letter needs to declare that the work is original and also that the applicant will abide by all the rules and regulations of the competition.
- The monogram of the Logo should also be included in the online submission.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Logo Design Contest for Bharatavani Project
Logo Design Contest for Bharatavani Project Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The contest is open for all Indian citizens.
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2018-19 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and... Read More
Nokia Open Innovation Challenge 2017 is being organised in partnership with Nokia Growth Partners(NGP). Innovators, startups or academia fro... Read More
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC candidates is a centrally sponsored scheme and is implemented by the State Govt./UTs. The students who belong to... Read More
Prerana Scholarship portal also known as Post Matric Scholarship Registration Release And Network Automation is the integrated e-Governance ... Read More