Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance
About Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Finance, Govt of India is proposing a national inititaive to provide banking facility to all the housheolds with a particular focus on the weaker sections of the society through its campaign- "Comprehensive Financial Inclusion in Mission Mode"
- The focus would be on women, small & marginal farmers, labourers in both urban & rural India.
- The task in the competition is to design a logo, name and the tagline for this National Programme proposed by Ministry of Finance.
- The winning entry's logo will be used by Govt. of India in its promotional activities, IEC Material and for display purpose.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance
Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance Eligibility Criteria
||The competitions is open for all Indian Citizens residing witjhin or outside India.
Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance Reward
- The Winning entry would be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 50000
- The winner of the competition has to submit the design in an editable and open format
Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance Application form and Process
- The participant has to upload his/her logo online at the Cretaive Section Corner of the Government Portal- >> Sign up for the competition
- While creating your account at mygov.nic.in make sure that you have entered your details correctly like name, photo & phone number.
- The Participant should be the same person who has designed the logo.
- The participant has to do upload the logo as a file in JPG or PNG format. The
name and punchline can be posted in the textbox.
Guidelines for participation in the Logo Design Competition
- Logo should preferably designed in colour.
- It should be your original work and should not violate any provision of Indian Copyright Act, 1957
- Logo will be used in various sizes that is 3cms x 3cms to 75cms x 75 cms so while designing the logo this aspect should be kept in mind.
Logo Design Competition- Ministry of Finance Selection Process
Entries will be judged on
- Technical Excellence
- Artistic merit
- Visual impact
- How well they communicate the plan of Financial inclusion for all Indian households.
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest i... Read More
Pre RMO 2017 (PRE Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted for the 25 regions of India and the shortlisted candidates are ... Read More
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More