Logo Design Competition 2015 for Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems
About Logo Design Competition 2015 for Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems
- Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems, Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications from Indian Nationals to participate in the Logo Design Competition for CCTNS. The logo has to be designed in the digital format.
- CCTNS is an organization that is working to fully computerize the process of crime registration, investigation, prosecution etc. in all police stations in the country.
- The Logo Design Competition for CCTNS is open for all Indian citizens and the interested candidates can participate in the competition individually or in teams.
- There is no application fee to participate in the Logo Design Competition and the applications are to be submitted by the mean of ‘MyGov’ platform.
- The winner of the competition will be awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- The Last day to submit the entries for the Logo Design Competition for CCTNS is August 31, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Logo Design Competition 2015 for Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems
Logo Design Competition 2015 for Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
Nationality: The competition is open for Nationals of India only.
Participation: The Competition is open for Individual as well as Team participation.
Originality: The entries found plagiarized will be immediately disqualified from the competition.
Number of Entries: Each Team or Individual is allowed to submit only a single entry for the competition.
The participant must be the same person who has designed the logo.
Logo Design Competition 2015 for Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems Reward
Logo Design Competition Reward
The winners of the Logo Design Competition for CCTNS will be given the following prizes:
Cash Prize: The Logo and Motto selected as the winner will be awarded with a cash prize worth Rs.1 Lakh.
Logo Design Competition 2015 for Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems Application form and Process
Logo Design Competition Application Process
The participation in the Logo Design Competition is valid only by the means of ‘MyGov’ platform. Applicants are required to use the Creative Corner available on ‘MyGov’ platform in order to submit their entries. Submission made by any other mode will not be considered for the competition. The details of the application process are as follow:
Mode of Participation: The entries for the Logo Design Competition are to be submitted by the means of creative corner of ‘MyGov’ portal.
Number of Entries: Any participant either individual or team, can submit only one entry for the multiple number of entries for the competition.
Specifications of the LOGO:
- Color Scheme: The Logo should be design in Colour.
- Format: The Logo should be uploaded only in JPEG / PNG / PDF format.
- Resolution: The resolution of Logo should be minimum 300 DPI.
- The logo will be featured online on website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook as well as on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and Signage so it need to be legible and polished.
- The logo designs should not be imprinted or water marked.
- The Logo should be designed on digital platform and the winner should submit the design in an editable and open file format.
Submission of the Entries
- The Submission is to be done using the ‘MyGov’ platform and the entries being submitted need to be accompanied by the following:
- A brief explanation of the design and how it best symbolizes the ethos of the scheme.
Specification Sheet: Along with the design of the Logo, a specification sheet is to be submitted. The specification sheet should have the following information in it:
- Graphical construction of the design in exact proportions in a bigger size.
- Final Design
- Synopsis of Theme.
- Concept of the Logo.
Logo Design Competition 2015 for Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems Selection Process
Logo Design Competition Selection Process
All the entries received for the competition will be evaluated by Selection Committee to select the final winner and the selection of the winners will be done on the basis of the below mentioned criteria:
- Creativity, Originality and Technical Excellence
- Simplicity, Artistic Merit And Visual Impact
- Its relevance to the core functions of National Culture Fund
The decision of the selection committee will be final and binding. No clarification will be provided regarding the decision of the committee.
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 application process is started on 22 August 2017. This photography contest is organized to capture the spir... Read More
Jagriti Yatra 2017 is 15 days Train Journey which is being organized by Jagriti Sewa Sansthan since 1997, initially, it was known as Azad Bharat ... Read More
Indo Japanese Fellowship 2017 is organized under Indo-Japanese Joint Project on “Establishment of Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2017-18&... Read More
CENTA Teaching Professionals’ Olympiad (TPO) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of g... Read More