Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2017-18 to Study Abroad
About Ratan Tata Scholarship
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2017-18 is a study abroad scholarship and is granted to graduate Indian Women to pursue their Master’s degree from a University in the USA, UK or Europe. Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship will be awarded to those women who want to study abroad in the below-mentioned fields of education:
- Social Work
- Social Sciences
- Education & Welfare of Children with Special Needs
- Empowerment of Women
- Gender Studies
- Child Health - Development and Nutrition
- Health Policy and Health Education
- Public Health - Community Health Services, Reproductive Health
- Rural Development Work (with a focus on women and children)
- Communication for Development (with a focus on women's issues)
- Development Studies
- Those applicants who want to pursue short term, part time or correspondence courses are not eligible for making application for the scholarship.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Ratan Tata Scholarship
Ratan Tata Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate of any recognised University and possess consistently remarkable academic record.
- Acceptance: The candidate must have applied for admission or secured admission in any reputed university or college located in United Kingdom, United States or Europe for the year 2017-18.
- Additional Qualification: Work experience in the relevant field of study will be treated as an added qualification.
Candidates applying for part-time, short-term or correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
Ratan Tata Scholarship Application form and Process
The candidates willing to apply for the scholarship can obtain the application forms by either of the three modes:
- By Visiting the office: Application form can be received by the candidates from the following address between Wednesday, 15 March 2017 to Friday, 21 April 2017:
The Lady Meherbai D. Tata Education Trust office
Mulla House, 3rd floor,
51 M.G. Road,
Mumbai – 400 001, India
Submission: Eligible candidates are required to complete the application form and submit it along with all required documents by Friday, 28 April 2017 on the address given below:
Trust’s office, Bombay House,
2nd floor, Homi Mody Street,
Mumbai 400 001
Ratan Tata Scholarship Contact Details
Tata Sons, Bombay House
24, Homi Mody Street
Mumbai 400 001, India
Phone: +91 (22) 6665 8282
UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2017 is for the students of Uttar Pradesh who are studying in Class 9-10 in any recognised school in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pr... Read More
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2017, China invites applications from candidates interested in pursuing one-year Master’s Degree in Public Poli... Read More
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2017 - Samaj Kalyan Scholarship is being offered by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department&n... Read More
National level 8th Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need of conserving this precious resource ... Read More