Japanese Government Scholarship for Master's in Law
About Japanese Govt Scholarship for Master in Law
- Government of Japan under its Young Leader’s Program invites application from Indian Law graduates for Master’s Degree in Law from Kyushu University, Graduate School of Law.
- The applicant should be a graduate with brilliant academic record and having 4 years of working experience in a law office or legal section of a company or government department.
- The candidate should be younger than 40 years and should have obtained TOEFL-PBT score of 550 or equivalent.
- The duration of the Program is 12 months i.e. October 2016 to September 2017 and the last date to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship for Master in Law is October 07,2016.
- The applicant will be eligible for exemption from institutional fees and will also get monthly allowance of 242,000 yen (Approx. Rs.1.34 lakh).
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Japanese Govt Scholarship for Master in Law
Japanese Govt Scholarship for Master in Law Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Japanese Government Scholarship for Law accepts applications from Indian candidates.
- Age: The upper acceptable age limit is 40 years as on October 01, 2017 i.e. born after October 02, 1977.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate making application for the scholarship should be a graduate with excellent academic record.
- Work Experience: After graduation, 4 years’experience in a law office or in the legal section of a company or government department.
- Qualifying Examination: The candidate should have TOEFL-PBT score of 550 or equivalent.
Japanese Govt Scholarship for Master in Law Reward
The 2 candidates selected for the scholarship will get admission in Kyushu University, Graduate School of Law in Masters Course in Law. The details of rewards are as follow:
- Number of Scholarship: 2 candidates will be shortlisted and awarded the scholarship for Masters in Law.
- Duration of the Fellowship: The tenure of the scholarship is from October 2016 to September 2017.
- Offered Institution: The selected candidate will get admission in Master’s in Law course in Kyushu University, Graduate School of Law.
- Monthly Allowance: 242,000 yen (Approx. Rs.1.59 lakh) will be given to the candidates as monthly allowance.
- Travel Expenses: Economy class round trip travel expense from candidate’s nearest international airport to Narita International Airport and back will be provided to the candidate.
- School Fee: The 2selected candidates will be exempted from Entrance Examination Fee, Matriculation Fee or Tuition Fee.
- Accommodation: International students can apply for accommodation in Kyushu University International House.
Japanese Govt Scholarship for Master in Law Application form and Process
The application process is different for Government and General Candidates is different. The details are as follow:
- Government Candidates: The Application form can be obtained as well as submitted to
- Ms. Deepika Lohia Aran, Deputy Secretary - Training Division
Department of Personnel & Training,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
Block 04, 3rd floor, Old JNU Campus,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
- For General Candidates: The application form can be obtained from:
- Mr. R. Narayanan, Head
CII-AVANTHA Centre for Competitiveness for SMEs,
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Sector 31-A, Chandigarh 160 030
Phone: 0172-5022522/5080781/2607288 Fax: 0172-2606259
- Mr. S. Sinha, Embassy of Japan in India
Phone: 011-4610 4865
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest i... Read More
Pre RMO 2017 (PRE Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted for the 25 regions of India and the shortlisted candidates are ... Read More
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2017 is offered by National Board of Higher Mathematics. This scholarship will be provided to those students who wish to pursue s... Read More