Inlaks Fine Arts Awards 2017- Award worth Rs. 3 lacs
About Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017
- Inlaks India Foundation presents Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 for young artists from India.
- Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 is intended to help young artists in their formative years to develop their creative talent.
- Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 are open for candidates who have recently cleared their graduation/post-graduation.
- It provides financial assistance to enable them to work independently anywhere in India.
- The Inlaks Fine Art award is worth Rs. 3 Lacs for a one year period.
- The Applications can be made on a plain paper by mentioning the relevant details and sending 10 samples of the work done by the artist.
Last year's Inlaks Fine Art Awardee List 2016 was finalised on December 16, 2015. The awardees are:
- Abir Mukherjee - M.F.A, Painting, Kala Bhavana. Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan.
- Mithun Das – M.F.A, Painting, Kala Bhavana. Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan.
- Saubiya Chasmawala – MVA, Painting, MS University of Baroda.
- Tahireh Lal – M.F.A, Inter-Disciplinary Practice, Ontario College of Art and Design University, Toronto.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017
Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 Eligibility Criteria
||Below 30 years of age
- Age: The age of the applicant must be under 30 years as on December 31 in the year of application.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant for this award may be a recent graduate/post-graduate or a final year student from a leading Indian institute for visual arts in India.
- In case the applicant is not having a formal degree related to the field of visual arts, it is desirable that he/she would have participated in organised art exhibitions.
Not Eligible for Inlaks Fine Arts Award
- No student of a first-year masters programme will be considered.
- The recipient should not be holding a similar/ government scholarship or award during the same tenure.
Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 Reward
- Cash Prize: Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 is worth Rs.3,00,000 for a period of one year.
- Residency Programme: Inlaks Fine Art awardee will have to attend an art residency programme within India for a period of approximately 4 weeks during the course of the year.
Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 Application form and Process
An application on plain paper may be sent with details of name, educational qualifications, contact address, permanent address, email id, mobile phone number, landline number and evidence of the date of birth.
Documents and other details to be sent with the Inlaks Fine Art Application
- A brief essay giving details of present occupation and achievements to date (Not more than 300 words)
- Your special need for the award and what do you propose to do with the award money. Also, if you have a project in mind, which will be supported by the award, give details regarding the project. (Not more than 500 words).
- Please include details of all gallery shows you have been part of or are scheduled to be part of.
- Maximum 10 samples of your work on a CD / DVD only. You can also send a hard copy of your works in case the disc does not open properly. The images must only be in jpeg format, not tiff format.
- The application will be disqualified if more than 10 images are submitted with the application.
- The disc must contain your CV with (date of birth, complete contact address, email id, and phone number), essay and need for the award and a comprehensive list of works.
Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 Selection Process
The person has to send in the application and if the applicant is shortlisted then he/she is called for an interview.
Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 Address
Inlaks India Foundation ,
86 / 87, Atlanta,
Mumbai - 400 021
Inlaks Fine Art Awards 2017 Contact Details
Tel : 022- 22884351, Fax :022- 22885190
Tel : 91-11-26741260
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2017 is offered by National Board of Higher Mathematics. This scholarship will be provided to those students who wish to pursue s... Read More
World Bank’s Young Professionals Program 2018 is an opportunity for young professionals to start their career and join World Bank.Every year 40 ... Read More
Jago Grahak Jago Campaign Mascot, Jingle and Video Contest is open to all citizens of India. Interested candidates have to submit their entries by 28 ... Read More
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More