IndusInd Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2016
About IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
- IndusInd Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship is applicable for the students who have passed Class 12 from any State located in India and the foundation offers educational scholarships for the college education at degree level to needy and meritorious students.
- The IndusInd Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization which offers 600 Scholarships every year on a merit cum means basis.The scholarship is awarded initially for one academic year and continued till the completion of the first year of graduation.
- To avail the Scholarship till the completion of the course candidates have to maintain high level academic progress and good conduct.
- The monthly scholarship amount will be Rs.1000 and above and is tenable for the entire course.
- The last date to submit Indusland Foundation Scholarship Application Form is August 31, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| Class 12
|| Academic qualifications
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board/University in the year 2016 in First Attempt.
- Candidate should have secured 80% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidate should have secure admission in Regular Degree Course in approved college/Institution in any one of thebelow mentioned fields:
- Computer & management
Not Eligible to Participate
Candidates who have passed Class 12 in the year EARLIER than 2016 are not eligible for the scholarship.
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Reward
To avail this scholarship the candidates have to take admission in a college institution affiliated to any recognized University;
- Selected candidates will be given Scholarship on a monthly basis.
- The monthly scholarship amount will range above Rs. 1000 and above.
- The scholarships are tenable throughout the course and in case there is break in the studies for any reason whatsoever, the scholarship will be discontinued
Renewal of IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
- Candidates have to pass the examination in First Attempt with 60% marks
- Have to maintain high-level academic progress and good conduct
- At the beginning of each academic year candidates have to submit Bonafide Certificate obtained from Head of the college/institution where the scholar will be studying;
- At the end of each academic year / semester candidates have to submit mark-lists of the examinations conducted by the institution / university concerned;
- At the end of each academic year candidates have to submit Good Conduct Certificate obtained from Head of the college/institution where the scholar has studied.
In case the candidate fails to satisfy the above-mentioned requirements the Scholarship will be STOPPED.
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Application form and Process
All the desirous candidates who wish to avail the scholarship has to fill the Application Form. Candidates can obtain the IndusInd Scholarship Application Form via any of the modes discussed below:
- Mode 1: Candidates can obtain the Application Form from the Foundation Office.
- Mode 2: Candidates can download the Application Form from the official website
Kindly Note: IndusInd Scholarship Application Form is FREE OF COST
Download Application Form
Instructions to fill the IndusInd Scholarship Application Form
- For filling the Application Form use only CAPITAL LETTERS
- If in case the space provided in the Application Form is insufficient, candidates are allowed to use Additional Sheets
- Candidates have to affix one Recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates have to put their signature on each of the additional sheet/s used
- Information regarding income and financial resources must be supported by enclosing certified copies of the last Income Tax Returns filed by each member of the student‘s family.
- Information related to Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities should be supported by enclosing certified copies of relevant marks-lists and certificates, issued by the institution / authority concerned.
- Candidates have to write their CAREER PLAN in brief and in their own Handwriting on a separate sheet of paper.
- The CAREER PLAN should lay emphasis on the Goal of the candidates and how they propose to achieve that goal.
Enclosures to be sent along with the Application Form
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate/ School leaving Certificate or Class 10 Certificate issued by the board
- Proof of Passing Class 12: Class 12 Mark Sheet and Certificate issued by the Board or principal of the School last attended
- Proof of admission: Certificate stating that you are the bonafide students of this Institute for the academic session 2016-17 issued by the Head of the Institute where the candidates have taken the admission.
- Proof of Monthly Family Income: Certificate from Revenue Authorities/ Principal of Achool/Employer/ local Panchayat
- Proof of Payment of Fees; Fee Receipt issued by College or Institution
Submission of IndusInd Scholarship Application Form
Duly filled in Application form along with attached CAREER PLAN has to be sent to the following address before August 31, 2016
The IndusInd Foundation,
171, Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Mumbai - 400018
Mere Submission of the duly completed application form does not guarantee scholarship from the Foundation
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Selection Process
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their CAREER PLAN as well as on the basis of the Financial Position of the Family.
- The decision of the Board of Trustees of the IndusInd Foundation will be FINAL.
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Address
The IndusInd Foundation,
171, Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai - 400018, INDIA
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Contact Details
Tel: +91 22 2496 0707
Fax: +91 22 2493 3393
KVPY, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national fellowship programme funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government ... Read More
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2017 or UCO has been conducted by Unified Council for school children. Of class 2-10. UCO is sponsored and Organised by the Uni... Read More
OPJEMS Scholarship 2017 is an initiative by Jindal group and companies to provide financial help to meritorious students to become lead... Read More
TALLENTEX 2018 is a talent search competition conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash p... Read More