India Post Letter Writing Competition for School Children
About Letter Writing Competition for School Children
- Department of Posts, India is organizing Nation-wide Letter Writing Competition for school children during National Postal week (October 09-15, 2015).
- The competition will be open for all school students up to class 10 and will be organized at Postal Divisional Headquarters in Chennai region on October 13, 2015 i.e. Philatelic Day.
- The details of the Letter Writing Competition for School Children are:
- The letters is to be addressed to the ‘Grandparents’.
- Topics for Letter Writing: Participants can write on any of the following topics
- How did I spend my vacation
- One day in my school
- My favourite book
- The letter should be written on Inland Letter Card (ILC) or A4 paper.
- Participants should bring with them the complete address of their Grandparents. Department of post will provide required stationery/ILC/envelopes/stamps for posting the letters to their Grandparents.
- Top 3 letters will be awarded with suitable prizes and will also be forwarded for State Level evaluation and then to New Delhi for All India Level evaluation.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Letter Writing Competition for School Children
Letter Writing Competition for School Children Eligibility Criteria
||Class 1 to 10
- Education Qualification: The participants need to be a student of class 1 to 10. The competition will be in 2 categories:
- Junior: For students of class 1 to 5.
- Senior: Forstudents of class 6 to 10.
Letter Writing Competition for School Children Address
Office of the Postmaster General,
Chennai City Region,
Letter Writing Competition for School Children Contact Details
Telephone: 28594745, 28594761; 28521444 – Extn. 323, 336
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
Lok Sabha Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for i... Read More
The fountainhead essay competition is one of the three competitions conducted by Ayn Rand education.
The student has to write an essay on any of ... Read More