68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest 2015
About 68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest 2015
- Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity, Government of India invites Indian citizens to participate and design an advertisement for the 68th Independence Day of India.
- The 68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of their gender, category.The winner of Ad Design Contest will be awarded with a cash prize of Rs.15000 along with a Letter of Appreciation.
- The advertisement need to be created on a digital format, preferably on Corel Draw 13/Adobe Photoshop (CS-5) and the size should be 25x33 Cms or 825 Sq Cms. The Applications along with the pdf format of the advertisement are to be e-mailed in order to participate in the contest.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of 68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest 2015
68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest 2015 Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Advertisement design Contest is open only for Indian citizens.
68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest 2015 Reward
Advertisement Design Contest for 68th Independence Day Rewards
Out of the entries received, a single winner will be selected as the winner of 68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest and will be awarded with:
- Cash Prize: The Winner of Advertisement Design Contest for 68th Independence Day will get a cash prize of Rs.15000.
- Letter of Appreciation: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India will send a Letter of Appreciation to the winner of the Advertisement Design Contest.
68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest 2015 Application form and Process
Advertisement Design Contest for 68th Independence Day Application Process
In order to participate in the Advertisement Design Contest for 68th Independence Day, the entries are to be sent by the means of email. The detailed participation process is as follows:
- Mode of Participation: The entries for the Contest are to be submitted by the means of email.
- Specifications of the Advertisement:
- Color Scheme: The Advertisement need to be in multicolor.
- Size: The size of the advertisement should be 25x33 Cms or 825 Sq Cms.
- Format: The advertisement should be in pdf format.
- Language: The advertisement need to be either in Hindi or English.
- Design Platform: The advertisement should be designed on digital platform such as Corel Draw 13/Adobe Photoshop (CS-5).
- Resolution: The Advertisement should be in high resolution format at least 300 dpi or above.
- Copyright issues: The advertisement should not infringe with the copyright laws of any party. The designer will be solely responsible in case of any dispute regarding the same issue.
Submission of the Entries
The entries for the Contest are required to be submitted by the means of an email with the advertisement attached to it. The details are as follow:
- In order to complete the submission, the PDF form of the image is to be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- The Subject line should mention “Entry for the Independence Day Advt.-regarding" and the name, address, telephone & mobile number along with bank account details should be mentioned in the e-mail.
68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest 2015 Address
Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity
Soochna Bhawan, Phase - V, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
68th Independence Day Ad Design Contest 2015 Contact Details
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2017 or UCO has been conducted by Unified Council for school children. Of class 2-10. UCO is sponsored and Organised by the Uni... Read More
OPJEMS Scholarship 2017 is an initiative by Jindal group and companies to provide financial help to meritorious students to become lead... Read More
TALLENTEX 2018 is a talent search competition conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash p... Read More
Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and Indo-US Science and Technology Forum invites Indian candidates to apply for Bhavan Fellowship... Read More