Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016 || Study in UK
About Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016
- Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016 is a scholarship program offered by Imperial College London to exceptionally brilliant Graduate and Post graduate students for pursuing Ph.D.
- There is no restriction related to the nationality of the applicant and the candidates interested in undertaking Ph.D. should get in touch with Supervisor in the related department where they would like to do their research.
- The selected candidates will be exempted from course fee and will also get annual stipend of 20600 British Pound (Approx. INR 20 lakh).
- The benefits of Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme will be offered for 3.5 years and up to 50 students will be considered under this scheme.
- The applications for the scholarship scheme will be accepted online and till November 13, 2015.
- Result: The candidates will be informed about their selection by January 29, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Graduate & Post-Graduate Students
- Nationality: There is no restriction on the nationality of the candidates making application for the Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme.
- Academic Qualification: The applications for the Scholarship Scheme can be made by Graduate as well as Post-graduate Students.
- For Graduate students: The students must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate.
- For Post-Graduate Candidates: The student must have achieved a distinction in his Master’s qualification. The applicant should also have a first class Undergraduate degree.
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016 Reward
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016 Rewards
By the means of Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme brilliant research students will be provided with financial support and opportunity to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor. The details of offerings of the program are:
- Duration of the Scholarship: Theselected candidates will get financial support for 3.5 years.
- Tuition Fee: Student selected for the scholarship will be exempted from full tuition fee.
- Stipend: An annual stipend of 20600 British Pound (Approx. INR 20 lakh) will be offered to candidate to cover their living cost.
- Consumables Fund: Annual consumables fund of 2000 British Pound (Approx. INR 2 lakh) will be offered to the candidates for 3 years.
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016 Application form and Process
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016 Application Process
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme does not have any specific application form. The applicants are suggested to complete the admission application to study at Imperial College. The details of Application Process are as follow:
- Application Form: There is no specific application form; candidates are required to makes application for admission to study at Imperial College using their online admission system. >> Click here to visit online admission system.
- Personal Statement: Applicant should submit personal Statement in 1000 words, providing details of academic and research achievements to date and explaining your research project.
- IC PhD Self nomination form: Applicant should fill and submit IC PhD Self nomination form, the form will tell the selected department that you want to be considered for the specific scholarship scheme.
- Applicant should also satisfy additional application requirements stated by the respective department.
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016 Selection Process
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme Selection Process
The selection process of Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme has 2 steps. The details of the selection process are:
- Step 1: On the basis of academic performance, candidates will be shortlisted by the corresponding department for which they have applied.
- Step 2: Imperial College Selection Panel constituting the Vice-Provost (Research) and the Faculty Vice-Deans for Research will consider the applications of shortlisted candidates from all departments and finalize the names of the candidates showing most potential
Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme 2016 Contact Details
UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2017 is for the students of Uttar Pradesh who are studying in Class 9-10 in any recognised school in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pr... Read More
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2017, China invites applications from candidates interested in pursuing one-year Master’s Degree in Public Poli... Read More
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2017 - Samaj Kalyan Scholarship is being offered by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department&n... Read More
National level 8th Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need of conserving this precious resource ... Read More