IELTS Scholarships 2015- British Council
About IELTS Scholarships
IELTS Scholarship 2015 is offered by British Council as part of their commitment to boost up the educational standards.British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- Candidates living in India who wish to study in an English-speaking country, are eligible to apply for a British Council IELTS Scholarship.
- Moreover, it is a commitment to realising British Council’s aspiration of enabling young people to achieve their life goals.The main motive of IELTS Scholarship 2015 is to support Indian students intending to study in an English-speaking country.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of IELTS Scholarships
IELTS Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
||Undergraduates and Post Graduates
To be eligible for the IELTS Scholarship 2015 the person should
- be a resident and citizen of India
- have taken the IELTS test with the British Council recently
- have a minimum overall IELTS band score of 6.0
The IELTS test fee till 31 March 2015 is INR 9900
The IELTS test fee from 01 April 2015 is INR 10,400
Produce a valid letter of acceptance / offer letter from a recognised educational institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admissions criteria.
begin an under graduate or post graduate programme outside India in the 2015 academic year.
IELTS Scholarships Reward
IELTS Scholarship 2015 Reward
- IELTS Scholarship 2015 will award Ten IELTS candidates INR 300,000 each towards the cost of tuition fees.
- IELTS Scholarship 2015 is for all countries US, UK and Canada.
- The fees would be paid directly to the College/ University where the person has got the admission.
IELTS Scholarships Application form and Process
IELTS Scholarship 2015 Application Process
"British Council IELTS Awards 2015"
British Council Division, British High Commission
901, Tower 1, One India Bulls Centre
Senapati Bapat Marg, elphinstone Road (W)
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of this task. Candidates have to repsond in not more than 300 words on either of the two topics mentioned below:
- To what extent and in what ways do you expect your study abroad to make a difference to your life and those around you?
- Technology is making communication easier in today's world. Given this scenario, what is the value of face-to-face interaction and travelling to new countries to learn with students from all over the world?
Guidelines for Writing
The response should have the following characterstics
- Answer all parts of the question
- Demonstrate originality
- Present thought-provoking points of view
- English language proficiency to a level where undue strain is not placed on the reader
It is mandatory to submit Task along with the application form.
Things to be attached with the IELTS 2015 Application Form
- Copy of IELTS Test Report Form
- Recent Photo Attached to the Application
- Task (300 Word Limit)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
IELTS Scholarships Selection Process
IELTS Scholarship 2015 Selection Process
- Candidates will receive a confirmation mail within 2 days after receiving the Application Form.
- The selection process will be fair.
- No applicant will have, or should seek or accept, any unfair advantage.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Task Received and fulfilling of the eligibility Criteria mentioned above.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their status via email by July 1, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will eb required to give a presentation in person on an assigned task.
- They also have to submit a leeter of acceptance from a University that accepts the IELTS Score as part of their admission requirements.
IELTS Scholarships Contact Details
KVPY, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national fellowship programme funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government ... Read More
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2017 or UCO has been conducted by Unified Council for school children. Of class 2-10. UCO is sponsored and Organised by the Uni... Read More
OPJEMS Scholarship 2017 is an initiative by Jindal group and companies to provide financial help to meritorious students to become lead... Read More
TALLENTEX 2018 is a talent search competition conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash p... Read More