About Ideapod Scholarship
- Ideapod Scholarship has been introduced to award US$2000 scholarship for the best idea on the future of work.
- Ideapod Scholarship has been launched by Ideapod in collaboration with ADC Forum.
- The scholarship is open to University students across the world.
- All you need to do is simply answer a question in 1000 character limit: "What will Artificial Intelligence mean for work?"
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Ideapod Scholarship
Ideapod Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Open to Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should be enrolled in a undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at recognized University across the world.
Ideapod Scholarship Reward
Ideapod Scholarship 2015 Reward
The ADC Forum and Ideapod will award US$2000 to the winning student.
Ideapod Scholarship Application form and Process
Ideapod Scholarship 2015 Application Process
Interested candidates have to create an idea on Ideapod responding to the question "what will Artificial Intelligence mean for work?"
Specifications of the to-be-created idea
- Ideas can be up to 1000 characters long
- It can include an image or YouTube/Vimeo video.
Step by Step Process
- Step 1: create an account on Ideapod.
- Step 2: Once you have created an account, you will be able to login to Ideapod
- Step 3: Once you have created (uploaded the link) of the idea make sure to include the hashtag #futureofwork in the text of your idea.
Ideapod Scholarship Selection Process
Ideapod Scholarship 2015 Selection Process
- All the applications received will be evaluated by the team of experts. They will then shortlist 10 finalists.
- The 10 ideas with the most number of supports on Ideapod will be submitted to a group of ADC Forum judges.
- They will then decide a winner from the finalists.
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. The ... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Developme... Read More
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2017-18 is organised by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The foundation awards interest-free loan scholarship... Read More