HDFC Scholarship 2016 || ECSS- Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
About HDFC Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship 2016 is a need-based scholarship available for schools students from class 6-12, undergraduate & postgraduate students. The scholarship is for the crisis which is defined as a situation such as sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of job, critical or life threatening illness.
- The duration of the scholarship will be maximum 2 years and every year the candidate need to reapply and requalify for the scholarship.
- The selection of the candidates will be done as per the criteria defined by Management of HDFC Bank and HDFC Scholarship Result will be available online by August 25, 2016.
Latest Update: HDFC Bank has released the name of the HDFC Bank Branches from where the selected candidates can collect their scholarship cheque. >> HDFC Scholarship Result & Collection of Scholarship
HDFC scholarship ECSS Selection List 2 has been released. Candidates can check their name and other details in the list towards the end of this page.
HDFC Bank as a part of their Corporate Social Responsibility launched the Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) Scheme. This HDFC Scholarship is for students who are facing a crisis in the family and are on the verge of dropping out of their studies due to lack of financial support.
'Educational Crisis Scholarship Support' (ECSS) program of HDFC is envisaged to provide interim support for such children who are facing personal or economic exigency.
HDFC Scholarship Important Dates 2016
|ECSS Application Process Begins
||May 30, 2016
||July 15, 2016
|HDFC Scholarship Result - Announced
||August 25, 2016 September 16, 2016
|Disbursement of Scholarship
||September 20, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of HDFC Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||From Class 6 to Master’s Level
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must be studying in class 6 -12 or college student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate course from any recognized university.
- Financial Status: Students whose annual family income is less than Rs. 3,00,000
- Critical Situations: Students whose family is facing critical situations because of any unfortunate incident occurred in last 2 years.
- One student from a family: Only a single student can apply for the scholarship from a family.
HDFC Scholarship Reward
HDFC Scholarship will be paid by the means of a cheque in the favor of educational institute, which can be collected from the nearest branch of HDFC Bank. Intimation regarding the collection of the cheque will be sent to the institution as well as students. The details of the scholarship reward is as mentioned below:
Amount of HDFC Scholarship 2016
HDFC will help the students by sponsoring their annual academic fee up to the following limits:
|For School students
||Rs 10, 000
|For College/University Student
||Rs 25, 000
Disbursement of HDFC Scholarship:The scholarship cheque will be dispatched by September 20, 2016, and can be collected from the nearest branch of HDFC bank.
Duration of HDFC Scholarship
The scholarship is offered only for a single year. The scholarship can be renewed for a period of maximum 2 years and the applicant need to reapply and requalify every year.
HDFC Scholarship Application form and Process
HDFC Scholarship Application form can be made either online or offline depending upon the choice of the applicant. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship either Online or Offline. It is to be noted that the Online applications will be processed first so it is advised to prefer online application over the offline application. The details of both the application processes are as follow:
Online Application for HDFC Scholarship
- Availability: The application form is available at the official website of HDFC bank under the scholarship section.
- Registration: Candidate needs to register on the website by entering details required and create a login account.
- Form filling and Document Uploading: Applicants need to login to the account and fill all the required details, upload the documents required in either pdf or jpeg format.
Offline Application for HDFC Scholarship
- Availability: Candidates need to download the application form from the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Application form: The printout of the application form needs to be taken along with other required documents.
- Filling the Form: Applicant need to fill in all the details required and attach photocopies of the required documents.
Submission of HDFC Scholarship Application
Candidates need to submit their Online application form after filling the complete application form. In the case of the offline application form the candidates must submit the duly filled in Application form at any branch of HDFC Bank. Candidates must not forget to get the form endorsed by the branch manager before submission.
Documents Required: The following documents are required to be sent along with the application.
- In the case Offline Application: Photocopies of the following documents need to be attached with the application form
- In the case of online application: Scanned imaged in PDF or JPEG format needs to be uploaded while making the application. Here is the list of document:
- Income Proof: Salary slip along duly signed and stamped income proof issued by the concerned authority OR a self-declaration of the family income in case of self-employed.
- Verification Form: Verification form duly signed and stamped by the head of the institution along with final mark sheet of previous year’s final examination.
- Address Proof: 2 copies of address proof are required to be attached with the application form.
HDFC Scholarship Selection Process
- The candidates will be evaluated and given score strictly on the basis of criteria defined by HDFC Bank’s Management.
- Selection of the students will be done on the overall score obtained by the student as per the selection parameters.
HDFC Scholarship Result: The result of HDFC scholarship has been made available on the Bank’s Website by August 25, 2016.
HDFC ECSS Selection List-2
HDFC Scholarship Address
HDFC Bank Limited,
HDFC Bank House, Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel (W), Mumbai - 400 013.
HDFC Scholarship Contact Details
Microsoft Imagine Cup are open for those contestants those who are required to build new and innovative software applications. The time... Read More
Compudon is a gateway to the Microsoft Office World Championship. Compudon Season 7, which powers the Microsoft Office Specialist India Championship 2... Read More
KSHEC Scholarship applications has now been started and the candidates can now apply for the scholarship on or before 30 April 2017. Kerala Government... Read More
ONGC National Competition on Research and Innovation in Energy is an initiative by ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) to encourage the You... Read More