Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship 2016-17
About Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship 2016-17
- The University of Texas at Austin invites applications for Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship.
- Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship is for Ph.D. or Research candidates who want to use resources at Harry Ransom Center to complete their research.
- Awards: The candidates can apply for 1-3 months Fellowship, Travel Stipends or Dissertation Fellowship based upon their research needs.
- The amount of Scholarship ranges from USD 1500 to 3000 i.e. INR 97,000 to 1.9 lakh.
- Application: The applications along with Proposal and Letter of Recommendation should be submitted using Center's online application system before January 13, 2016.
- Type of Scholarship: Partially Paid Scholarship
- Course level: Ph.D. & Research
- The Performing Arts
- Cultural History.
- Number of Awards: 70
- Duration of Scholarship: 1-3 months
- Country for Study: United States of America.
- Course Commence: June 01, 2016 to August 31, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship 2016-17
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
||Doctoral & Research Students
- Nationality: TheHarry Ransom Center Research Fellowship is open for candidates from all nationalities.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates making application for the Fellowship should have a Ph.D. or pursuing Ph.D.
- Independent Scholars having sustainable achievements can also apply for the Fellowship.
- Those candidates who already have received the fellowship can also apply for the fellowship after two full fellowship cycles have passed.
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship 2016-17 Reward
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship Rewards
The candidates selected for the Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Duration of the fellowship: The fellowship will be offered for duration of 1 to 3 months.
- One to Three months Fellowship: The candidates will be eligible for 3,000 Dollar (Approx. INR 1.9 lakh)
- Travel Stipend: those candidates whose project needs less than one month's work with the Center's collections will be awarded with Travel Stipend worth 1700 USD (Approx. INR 1.1 lakh) will be given to International candidates.
- Dissertation Fellowship: The graduate students who need to use Center's collections to complete their doctoral dissertations will be provided with Dissertation Fellowship of $1,500 (Approx.97,000 INR).
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship 2016-17 Application form and Process
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship Application Process
The candidates willing to make application should prepare their proposal and other required documents as per the guide lines. The details of the application process are:
- Fellowship Account: In order to make online applications, candidates should register their account and initiate the application process. The candidates will be provided with fellowship account number, which will be required to complete the application process >> Click here to register your Fellowship account.
- Documents Required: Inorder to complete the applicationprocedure, candidate must upload the following documents to complete the application process:
- Proposal:It needs to be a 3 page pdf document in English having details related to the proposal of the candidates. The page wise specifications should be:
- Page-1: Thedetails related to applicant’s name and project title, followed by a summary of the proposed research project should be present on first page.
- Page-2: This page should give information related to your anticipated use of the Ransom Center's collections.
- Page-3: Lastpage should have abbreviated curriculum vitae giving details of relevant publications.
- Letter of recommendation: The applicant making application for one- to three-month fellowships and travel stipend should provide 2 Letter of Recommendation while an application for dissertation fellowships needs to be accompanied by a single Letter of Recommendation.
- The letter of recommendation needs to be from individuals who are qualified to judge the proposals or from the dissertation director or an appropriate member of the dissertation committee.
- Submission: The application form along with proposal and letter of recommendation should be submitted online using the Center's online application system using applicant’s fellowship account number.
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship 2016-17 Selection Process
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship Selection Process
- Result: The candidates selected for the scholarship will be informed about the result by March 31, 2016.
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellowship 2016-17 Contact Details
UNU-ISP scholarship is for admission into Master of Science and PhD in Sustainability Science Programme at Tokyo.UNU is an international academic inst... Read More
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2017-18 is a study abroad scholarship and is granted to graduate Indian Women to pursue their Ma... Read More
Internship with Ministry of Women and Child Development 2017 - Ministry of Women and Child Development is inviting young students/ scholars for the sh... Read More
ACST Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams and fo... Read More