Google Student Ambassador Program
About Google Student Ambassador Program
The Google Student Ambassador Program is a unique experience for students to work with an organization as huge and unique as Google and learn their way of working.
It’s for students to act as the line of connect between students and their colleges/universities.
- Learn about innovative Google products and programs.
- Plan and host fun events on campus.
- Act as a campus contact for Google teams.
- Help Google better understand each university’s culture.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Google Student Ambassador Program
Google Student Ambassador Program Eligibility Criteria
|| UG & PG Students
Google Student Ambassador Program Reward
Experience working with Google
Certificate from Google upon the completion of the program
Google Student Ambassador Program Application form and Process
1) Click at the following link in order to register for the Google Brand Ambassador Program
2) Fill out the details to get registered with the program
3) After the application is accepted, it will be followed by an interview
Google Student Ambassador Program Selection Process
On the basis of the application and the following interview, a suitable candidate will be chosen from the pool of candidates.
Google Student Ambassador Program Contact Details
3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E, Old Madras Road 3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors, Bangalore, 560 016
UNU-ISP scholarship is for admission into Master of Science and PhD in Sustainability Science Programme at Tokyo.UNU is an international academic inst... Read More
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2017-18 is a study abroad scholarship and is granted to graduate Indian Women to pursue their Ma... Read More
Internship with Ministry of Women and Child Development 2017 - Ministry of Women and Child Development is inviting young students/ scholars for the sh... Read More
ACST Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams and fo... Read More