General Electric (GE) Company Internships 2015
About General Electric Internships
- General Electric Company is open for Internship at GE Healthcare, Bangalore India for those who have obtained Mechanical or a technical degree from a recognized training facility.
- The Interns will have to Produce drawings, layouts OR diagrams from sketches, existing drawings, electronic images, design concepts and/or verbal instructions.
- Candidates have to apply Online at the official website.
- Applications are ON
Subscribe for Regular Updates of General Electric Internships
General Electric Internships Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have obtained Associate’s Degree in Mechanical, a technical degree from a recognized training facility.
- Demonstrated ability to design conceptual models by using computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software, as well as being able to perform design analysis
- Ability to receive and transmit drawings electronically
- Demonstrated computer skill in both Microsoft Office and with Computer Assisted Design software and equipment.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and defining customer requirements
- Experience: Minimum one year of experience developing project plans and estimates and working with engineering teams
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Skills: Excellent problem solving abilities using analytical skills
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and use available technology to ensure accurate calculations
- Verbal and written communication skills for presenting, discussing, and documenting technical information.
- Ability to meet reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
General Electric Internships Reward
GE Company Internships Reward
- Produce drawings, layouts OR diagrams from sketches, existing drawings, electronic images, design concepts and/or verbal instructions
- Work with Engineers to capture and produce a design that captures all product requirements for either new or existing products
- Use computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs
- Establish design standards, procedures and techniques to produce high reliability products
- Verify that all drawings convey accurate information
- Ensure all necessary documentation is complete such as engineering prints, bills of materials, and related product specifications to allow successful transfer to manufacturing
- Perform schematic capture duties such as maintenance of parts libraries and updating schematics or drawings in an organized and timely manner
- Work directly with different business functions and team members to meet serviceability, functional and manufacturability requirements
- Coordinate procurement of prototype material as well as oversee the build and verification of design
- May work on design projects that reduce the cost of the product, as well as, designing necessary equipment or fixtures that are needed during the new product development cycle or with installed base products.
General Electric Internships Application form and Process
GE Company Internships Application Process
Candidates have to apply Online at the official website of the company.
General Electric Internships Address
GE India Technology Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Plot #122, Export Promotion Industrial Park,
Phase 2, Hoodi Village, Whitefield Road,
Bangalore 560 066, India
General Electric Internships Contact Details
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2017-18 is organised by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The foundation awards interest-free loan scholarship... Read More
The Anthem Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education.The student has to write an essay on any o... Read More
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships is offered by Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) in partnership with UK Universities undertake Master Level St... Read More
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship 2017 offers scholarships to people from developing countries who are motivated to make a difference at home.... Read More