FAEA Scholarship 2016-17- BHEL Scholarship 2016-17
About FAEA Scholarship
FAEA Scholarship 2016 is for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science,medical,engineering and other technical and professional disciplines in institutes located in India.
- FAEA scholarship is sponsored by BHEL and 50 students will be given the scholarship.
- BHEL is Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited owned by Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India.
FAEA is a foundation with a commitment to promote education with a view for equality among all students.It works with the utmost priority to uplift the education system by providing help and support to economically weaker sections of the society. It has established itself keeping in view the importance of equality that the education system demands and, make sure that talent doesn't lag behind the obstructive path that the lack of financial resources outlays.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of FAEA Scholarship
FAEA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 12 Passed
- Nationality: Should be an Indian Citizen & Permanent Resident of the Country.
- Educational Qualification:Students must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board in India.
- Students in first year pursuing studies in the field of arts, commerce, science,medical,engineering and other technical and professional disciplines can apply for this scholarship.
- Financial Background: Students belonging to Socially & Economically Weaker Backgrounds in the Below Poverty Line - BPL Category.
FAEA Scholarship Reward
The candidates selected for the BHEL Scholarship will be eligible for the following benefits:
- The Candidate selected for FAEA Scholarship 2016 will be provided financial aid for completing the graduation course.
- Number of Scholarships: There are total 50 Scholarships
- Awards: The Scholarship will cover the following things
- Duration of the Scholarship: The Financial grant is applicable to the first instance for 3 years and it will be extended for 2 more years to pursue the postgraduate studies depending upon the student's performance in the Graduation Exams.
- The Final award is as per the discretion of FAEA and may cover up to the full cost of the proposed study.
- FAEA will provide candidate a second class travel for one round trip to the point of destination and return to home city/village for appearing in the interview.
- Female candidates will be given reimbursement for them plus one person accompanying them for the Interview.
FAEA Scholarship Application form and Process
FAEA Scholarship 2016 Application Process
The Student can apply online or offline for the FAEA Scholarship 2016
- Mode of Application: Interested candidates can make only Online application for the BHEL Scholarship / FAEA Scholarship.
- Online Application Form: Online Application can be made for the BHEL Scholarship / FAEA Scholarship on their official website. >> Click Here to apply online.
About the FAEA Scholarship 2016 Application Form
- The Application Form has 33 Questions
- The Candidate will receive an 8 digit confirmation code after filling the online application form and that has to be kept for future correspondence.
- No Documents have to be sent with the Application Form.
FAEA Scholarship Selection Process
FAEA Scholarship 2016 Selection Process
- The selected students will be further selected by Regional Panels comprising of scholars, NGOs.
- Selected students will be called for a Personal Interview and they need to bring in their Original Certificates for verification.
- The final decision will be made by the panel at national level and the grant will be submitted to the host institution.
FAEA Scholarship Address
C – 25, Qutab Institutional Area
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110 016.
FAEA Scholarship Contact Details
Ph: 011 41689133
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. The ... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Developme... Read More
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2017-18 is organised by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The foundation awards interest-free loan scholarship... Read More