FAEA Scholarship 2017-18: BHEL Scholarship 2017-18
About FAEA Scholarship
FAEA Scholarship 2017 is for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science,medical,engineering and other technical and professional disciplines in institutes located in India.
- FAEA scholarship is sponsored by BHEL and 50 students will be given the scholarship.
- BHEL is Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited owned by Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India.
|FAEA Scholarship Application Begins
||22 May 2017
|Last date to fill Application Form
||30 June 2017
FAEA is a foundation with a commitment to promote education with a view for equality among all students.It works with the utmost priority to uplift the education system by providing help and support to economically weaker sections of the society. It has established itself keeping in view the importance of equality that the education system demands and, make sure that talent doesn't lag behind the obstructive path that the lack of financial resources outlays.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of FAEA Scholarship
FAEA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 12 Passed
- Nationality: Should be an Indian Citizen & Permanent Resident of the Country.
- Educational Qualification:Students must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board in India.
- Students in first year pursuing studies in the field of arts, commerce, science,medical,engineering and other technical and professional disciplines can apply for this scholarship.
- Financial Background: Students belonging to Socially & Economically Weaker Backgrounds in the Below Poverty Line - BPL Category.
FAEA Scholarship Reward
The candidates selected for the BHEL Scholarship will be eligible for the following benefits:
- The Candidate selected for FAEA Scholarship 2017 will be provided financial aid for completing the graduation course.
- Number of Scholarships: There are total 50 Scholarships
- Awards: The Scholarship will cover the following things
- Duration of the Scholarship: The Financial grant is applicable to the first instance for 3 years and it will be extended for 2 more years to pursue the postgraduate studies depending upon the student's performance in the Graduation Exams.
- The Final award is as per the discretion of FAEA and may cover up to the full cost of the proposed study.
- FAEA will provide candidate a second class travel for one round trip to the point of destination and return to home city/village for appearing in the interview.
- Female candidates will be given reimbursement for them plus one person accompanying them for the Interview.
FAEA Scholarship Application form and Process
The Student can apply online or offline for the FAEA Scholarship 2017
- Mode of Application: Interested candidates can make only Online application for the BHEL Scholarship / FAEA Scholarship.
- Online Application Form: Online Application can be made for the BHEL Scholarship / FAEA Scholarship on their official website. >> Click Here to apply online.
About the FAEA Scholarship 2017 Application Form
- The Application Form has 33 Questions
- The Candidate will receive an 8 digit confirmation code after filling the online application form and that has to be kept for future correspondence.
- No Documents have to be sent with the Application Form.
FAEA Scholarship Selection Process
- The selected students will be further selected by Regional Panels comprising of scholars, NGOs.
- Selected students will be called for a Personal Interview and they need to bring in their Original Certificates for verification.
- The final decision will be made by the panel at national level and the grant will be submitted to the host institution.
Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access
FAEA is a foundation working in the field of Education and is working to uplift the weaker sections of the society. The Foundation was set up in 2002.
The Foundation focus on equality of education and is enabling the members of economically & Socially Disadvantaged groups.
FAEA Scholarship Contact Details
C – 25, Qutab Institutional Area
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110 016.
Ph: 011 41689133
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support t... Read More
3M Young Innovators Challenge 2017 continues with its second generation innovators award program where they seek to find ideas and new projects f... Read More
Scroll Video Story Contest is a video contest on the theme It Happens Only in India. It is jointly organised by Scroll.in and Deutsche Welle (DW)... Read More