Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18
About Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18
- Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18 is being offered by Facebook to the PhD. Researchers who are currently pursuing their PhD and are involved in research related to Computer Science and Engineering computer engineering, electrical engineering, system architecture, or a related area. The last date to apply for the Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18 is November 1, 2016.
- The Facebook Fellowship will be offered to candidates who are specifically involved in research in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Vision
- Data Mining
- Distributed Systems, Networking & Operating Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking & Operating Systems
- Programming Languages & Compilers
- Security & Privacy
- Social Computing
- Software Engineering
- To scholarship is open for global participation and the candidates selected for the Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18, will get a stipend of 37,000 USD (Approx. INR 24 Lakh), a paid trip to Facebook Headquarters to present their research and an opportunity of Paid Internship with Facebook.
- The applications for the fellowship will be made using Facebook account itself via link given below this page and the last date to complete the application process is November 1, 2016.
Facebook Fellowship Program - Schedule
||August 1, 2016
||November 1, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18
Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
||Full time Ph.D Students
- Nationality: There is no restriction related to the Nationality of the candidate.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate applying for the fellowship Program should be a full time Ph.D. student enrolled in the study of Computer Science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system architecture, or a related area.
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) that the Fellowship is awarded and should be currently involved in on-going research in topical areas represented by the fellowship.
- Global Opportunity: The Fellowship Program is open to PhD students globally- enrolled in universities in any country.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18 Reward
Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18 is offered for a period of 2 years and the candidates selected for the scholarship will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Tuition Fee: The tuition fee of the candidates for the academic year 2017-18 & 2018-19 will be paid by Facebook.
- Yearly Grant: Candidates will get the stipend of 37,000 USD (Approx. INR 24 Lakh).
- Travel Support: Up to $5000 for the Conference travel support.
- A trip to Facebook Headquarters: The Candidate will get a chance to Visit Facebook Headquarters in Menlo Park, California on a paid trip.
- Internship: Candidates may get a chance to be associated with Facebook on a paid Internship.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18 Application form and Process
The application process of Facebook Internship is completely online and can be completed by visiting www.Facebook.com. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Registration Form: Applicant should fill in the details in the application form available at Facebook Fellowship Program page on Facebook using their facebook ID and Password.
- Documents Required: Applicants are required to provide the following documents to complete the application process for the Fellowship:
- A Resume or Curriculum Vitae: Valid Email and contact details along with applicable course work.
- Research Summary:Applicants are required to submit 1-2 pages as a summary of the research being done by the candidate. The summary should give a clear idea about the area of focus and applicability of anticipated research for Facebook.
- Letter of Recommendation: Applicants are required to submit 2 letters of recommendations one from Advisor and other needs to be Professional reference from academia or industry.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the strength of their proposed research and the recommendation letters of their research work. The candidates will be selected by a panel of Judges which will be selected by Facebook.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2017-18 Contact Details
The UNESCO Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Prize for Outstanding Practice and Performance in Enhancing the Effectiveness of Teachers begun in the ye... Read More
Andreu World SA launches its “Andreu World International Design Contest.”. The competition is open both to design students and to professi... Read More
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 will be based on the scores of JNVST Exam conducted by Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), which was established to... Read More
CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year 2017- The Royal Photography society represents the Urban Photographer Competition 2017. This year, the competition... Read More