Drawing and Tagline contest for Teacher’s Day
About Drawing and Tagline contest for Teacher’s Day
- National Foundation for Teacher’s Welfare is organizing Drawing and Tagline contest on the occasion of Teacher’s day.
- In order to be a part of the Contest, participants are required to submit drawing and Tagline on the theme Importance of Teachers in Nation Building’, based on the
- Relationship b/w student and teacher
- Role played by Teachers in the development of the nation.
- The specifications of the art work are as follow:
- Layout: Portrait, Size: 10x12 cm.
- Last date for submission on entries is August 04, 2015.
- The following prizes will be given to the best drawings:
- First Prize: Rs 10,000
- Second Prize: Rs 5,000
- Third Prize: Rs 3000
- Appreciation Certificate will be awarded to next 10 best drawings.
- Best Tagline will get a cash prize of Rs. 2000.
- Submission of the entries can be done by the means of MyGov portal.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Drawing and Tagline contest for Teacher’s Day
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. The ... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Developme... Read More
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2017-18 is organised by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The foundation awards interest-free loan scholarship... Read More