Drawing and Tagline contest for Teacher’s Day
About Drawing and Tagline contest for Teacher’s Day
- National Foundation for Teacher’s Welfare is organizing Drawing and Tagline contest on the occasion of Teacher’s day.
- In order to be a part of the Contest, participants are required to submit drawing and Tagline on the theme Importance of Teachers in Nation Building’, based on the
- Relationship b/w student and teacher
- Role played by Teachers in the development of the nation.
- The specifications of the art work are as follow:
- Layout: Portrait, Size: 10x12 cm.
- Last date for submission on entries is August 04, 2015.
- The following prizes will be given to the best drawings:
- First Prize: Rs 10,000
- Second Prize: Rs 5,000
- Third Prize: Rs 3000
- Appreciation Certificate will be awarded to next 10 best drawings.
- Best Tagline will get a cash prize of Rs. 2000.
- Submission of the entries can be done by the means of MyGov portal.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Drawing and Tagline contest for Teacher’s Day
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2017-18 for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource D... Read More