Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship to study in the UK
About Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship is offered to students of Commonwealth Countries to study in the UK and pursue Master’s Degree including Masters in Research from Nottingham University, UK and willing to utilise the knowledge and experience acquired in improving the conditions of the nation they belong. The University of Nottingham has a huge scholarship portfolio for students willing to study in the UK and aims to promote academic excellence and encourage diversity among students. Get more details about Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship.
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship is a part of the same endeavour and the scholarship covers either 100% or 50% amount of the tuition fee depending upon the criterions set by the university. Nottingham University is one of the most prominent and well recognised in the United Kingdom and serves the educational needs of several international students.
- Last date to apply: 24 March 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of (or permanently domiciled in) India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth
- Only for Overseas students: The applicant should be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Offer Letter: The applicants should already possess an offer to study in the UK and start a full-time master’s degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham in September 2017 in any of the study area mentioned below:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment,
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science,
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management.
Not Eligible: Present or earlier students of University of Nottingham campus are not eligible for the Scholarship.
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship Reward
A total 105 scholarships will be offered to the candidates which will be rewarded in the following manner:
Number of Rewards
100% tuition fee waiver
50% tuition fee waiver
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship Application form and Process
The applicants need to make an online application for the Scholarship on the official website of the University of Nottingham. The link to apply online for the Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship is given below. The details regarding the application process are as follow.
Click Here to Apply
Things to be kept ready before applying for the scholarship
- Application Number: The postgraduate application number given to the candidate by the admission office while confirming the offer or UCAS personal number for Undergraduate Students.
- Date of Birth: The applicant needs to enter his date of birth as mentioned in his documents.
- Information to be entered: Applicants need to enter their basic details, details regarding their qualification, Scholarship application (reason of applying and funding) in the further steps to complete the application form.
- Important Note:
- Information once entered and submitted cannot be altered even from University’s end. So applicants need to take utmost care while entering the information.
- Applicants should not use the back button of their browser.
- Updating the information: Information once submitted cannot be changed, but if necessary, the complete application can be deleted only after applicant’s permission, so that the applicant can go for a fresh application.
Submission of Application Form
The candidates are suggested to fill the application form correctly and ensure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspect as because once the application gets submitted, the candidates won't be able to make the changes.
The candidates are also suggested to check which scholarships they are eligible to apply for before completing our application form. The candidates are also advised to go through the terms and conditions before filling the application form.
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship Selection Process
- Preference: While awarding the scholarship, preference will be given to those students who have not studied outside their home country earlier.
- Result: Email Notifications will be sent to all the successful as well as unsuccessful applicants regarding their scholarship status.
Check this - List of Scholarships available for students
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship Contact Details
C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK
+44 (0) 115 951 5247
+44 (0) 115 951 5155
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 will be based on the scores of JNVST Exam conducted by Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), which was established to... Read More
CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year 2017- The Royal Photography society represents the Urban Photographer Competition 2017. This year, the competition... Read More
8th National Science Film Festival and Competition 2018 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of S... Read More