5th Delhi International Film Festival 2016
Manipal Institute of Technology Admission 2018 Apply Now
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About 5th Delhi International Film Festival
The Social Circle in association with Delhi Tourism and NDMC invites filmmakers to be a part of the 5th Delhi International Film Festival. Delhi International Film Festival is open for Indian as well as foreign filmmakers. Even students can be a part of the Festival by submitting their films in the category “Student Films”. There is no participation or registration fee for participating in the Film Festival. Participants of 5th Delhi International Film Festival get a chance to showcase their skill to the global audiences as well as to the masters of the Indian Film Industry.
The participants of the contest can submit their films under any of the following categories:
- Feature Film/Fiction
- Feature Film/ Non-Fiction
- Documentary /Fiction
- Documentary /Non-Fiction
- Short Film/Fiction
- Short Film/ Non-Fiction
- Animation Film /Fiction
- Animation Film /Non-Fiction
- Green Film/Fiction
- Green Film /Non-Fiction
- Student Film
- Cinema across the Border
- NRI Film
Subscribe for Regular Updates of 5th Delhi International Film Festival
5th Delhi International Film Festival Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all
- The Film must be in their original language with English subtitles and synopsis.
- The Film shall not be withdrawn from the festival if it is selected for the screening.
- If the film is selected for the screening, it will be the responsibility of the producers to provide the following:
- Press kit
- Trailer of the submitted film for advertising the festival
- 3-5 Posters (Minimum A3 size) and flyers.
5th Delhi International Film Festival Reward
The winners from the different categories in Delhi International Film Festival will be awarded the following awards:
- Best film
- Best Short Film
- Best Documentary
- Best Actress
- Best Actor
- Best Director
- Best animation film
- Best Student Film
- Best Green Film
- Best Cinematography
In addition to these prizes, the following prizes are offered in order to honour Remarkable talents in Film Industry:
- DIFF Lifetime Achievement Award
- DIFF MINAR-E-DILLI Award
5th Delhi International Film Festival Application form and Process
The individuals willing to participate in the Delhi International Film Festival can submit their films as per the following submission guidelines:
- Participants will have to send their entries along with the application form for the Delhi International Film Festival.
- Trailers or proms will not be considered for the purpose of selection. Only full HD-DVDs without any watermark will be accepted for the programming consideration.
- The Title of the Film, Director’s name & contacts, Year of production, Duration, format and subtitling if any should be properly labelled on the DVDs.
- The packages being delivered from other countries should be marked as, “For Festival & Cultural Purpose only, No Commercial value”.
- The Hard copy of the Submission form, pictures, synopsis and CV along with the DVD of the film are to be sent along with the soft copies of all of them.
- Participants are advised to check their computer-burned DVDs on several models of players. DVDs must be formatted in PAL “0” Region or “blue” ray.
- The DVD and other materials submitted for the screening, will not be returned to the senders.
- The DVDs are to be sent for the competition at the cost of Sender and no reimbursement will be made in any case.
Submission of entry of 5th Delhi International Film Festival
The candidates have to submit the entry as per the given guidelines. The conducting authority keeps the right to reject any of the entry. The entries must be sent to the following address:
C-77, Krishi Vihar,
Opposite Panchsheel Enclave,
Near Greater Kailash Part - I
New Delhi-110048 (India)
5th Delhi International Film Festival Selection Process
An internal selection committee will watch and rate all the submitted films. The selection of the films to be screened in the festival will be done by the same committee.
- The committee will make decisions regarding the films selected for the competition. Selection of a film in the festival doesn’t entitle it to be a part of the competition.
- The Films will be screened in their original language and must be accompanied by English subtitles.
- Films without subtitles or with subtitles other than in English, will not be screened in the Festival.
5th Delhi International Film Festival Address
Delhi International Film Festival
E-294, East of Kailash
Near Kailash Colony Metro Station,
5th Delhi International Film Festival Contact Details
Phone: 011-41641787, +91- 9958472498, 9999651680.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Harvard University Environmental Fellows Program 2018 is a two years full-time program conducted by "Harvard University Center for the Environment" on... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO) 2018 is a National Level Exam that offers a real test of engineering skills for the students in various fields of en... Read More
Dr Radhakrishnan HPBOSE Scholarship merit cum means scholarship is awarded annually to the selected candidates. Every year, Himachal Pr... Read More