Dean's Excellence Award for India
- The Dean's Excellence Award for India is being offered by the University of Strathclyde, Scotland to Indian students who are willing to pursue postgraduate MSc taught programmes.
- Eligible Courses: The candidate willing to apply for the scholarship can opt for any postgraduate MSc taught programmes out of the following:
- MSc Sustainable Engineering: Renewable Energy Systems and the Environment
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Aerospace
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Energy Systems
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Materials
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering with Power Plant Technologies
- Scholarship Amount: The winner of the scholarship award will get 4,000 British Pound (Approx. INR 3.9 lakh) to contribute in their tuition fee.
- The tuition fee for international students is 17500 British Pound (Approx. INR 17.3 lakh).
- The application will be accepted via email and it can be downloaded from the official website of the University of Strathclyde.
- The academic session for M.Sc. taught programs will start in September 2016 but the application for the scholarship will be accepted till May 27, 2016.
- Type of Scholarship: Partially Paid Scholarship
- Course level: Master’s Degree
- Subjects: Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Number of Awards: 1
- Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
- Country for Study: Scotland
- Course Commences: September 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of
Language: The candidate should have minimum IELTS score of 6.5 bands with no individual test score below 5.5 bands.
- Nationality: The Dean's Excellence Award for India is open for Indian applicants only.
- Qualification: The candidate needs to have Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences or equivalent professional qualification.
- The applicant should have a first/second class honours degree standing equivalent to UK 2:1 degree.
The Dean's Excellence Award Scholarship Amount
- The candidate selected for the scholarship will get scholarship award worth 4,000 British Pound (Approx. INR 3.9 lakh).
- The award will be contributed toward the tuition fee of the candidate.
Application form and Process
Dean's Excellence Award for India Application Process
The application process of Dean's Excellence Award for India is completely online and students are required to make application for the award only after they have made admission application for the M.Sc. program in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering. The details of the application process are:
- Application Form: The application form is available online and the candidates can download it and email it to the concern authorities after completing it. >> Click here to download the application form.
- Filling the application form: Only the applications having Postgraduate Study Application number mentioned in it will be considered for the scholarship. The candidates are required to answer the following questions in the application form:
- Minimum 150 words- “Please state your reasons for wanting to attend the course.”
- Minimum 200 words - “Why do you think you should be awarded a bursary?”
- Submission: The application form is to be submitted as email sent to “email@example.com”
DAAD or Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst scholarship is a German Academic Exchange Service and invites applications for Scholarship for... Read More
HM King’s and HM Queen’s Scholarship 2017 is managed by the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) and provided by the Royal Thai Government ... Read More
Nature’s Best Photography Asia Awards invites all photographers from 50 countries of Asia to enter the second annual awards. Any photograph... Read More
Classmate WhizQuiz sponsored by ITC Limited is an all India quiz contest for smart minds falling in the age bracket between 10-16 years. Classmate Whi... Read More