University of Auckland Dean's Asia Scholarships 2016
About University of Auckland Dean's Asia Scholarships
- Dean's Asia Scholarships in the Faculty of Business and Economics is offered by the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- The Scholarship is offered to the Asian international students who wish to pursue bachelor’s degree at University of Auckland Business School.
- The main purpose of the Scholarships is to support Asian international undergraduate students to complete a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Information Management or Bachelor of Property degree at the University of Auckland Business School.
- Last Date to Apply is November 15, 2016.
- Number of Scholarships : 3
- Duration of the Scholarship: 3 Years
- Value of Award: International Student Tuition Fees
Subscribe for Regular Updates of University of Auckland Dean's Asia Scholarships
University of Auckland Dean's Asia Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Scholarships will be awarded to international undergraduate students from any country on the Asian continent.
- Academic Qualification: Scholarship is provided for international students who enroll full-time in a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Information Management or Bachelor of Property at the University of Auckland Business School.
University of Auckland Dean's Asia Scholarships Reward
Scholarship will cover full tuition fees of international student and also includes compulsory health insurance.
- The Scholarships will be paid as a tuition/compulsory fees credit over three years in two instalments per year, one in the first semester and one in the second semester.
- Renewal: To continue to hold the Scholarship, recipients must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each semester of study.
University of Auckland Dean's Asia Scholarships Application form and Process
Candidates can apply through online, till November 15, 2016. Candidates can access the application form from The University of Auckland scholarships website and also from the link given below.
Click Here to Apply Online
University of Auckland Dean's Asia Scholarships Selection Process
- The basis of selection will be academic merit in most recent year of secondary school education or in university level studies undertaken to date, demonstrated financial need and demonstrated potential to succeed in business studies at university.
- The Scholarships will be awarded upon the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising the Dean of the University of Auckland Business School (or nominee), the Associate Dean, Academic Programmes (or nominee) and one Head of Department from the Business School (or nominee).
- Short-listed candidates may be required to participate in an interview which may take place in the student’s home country or via video conference
- Candidates will be informed approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
University of Auckland Dean's Asia Scholarships Address
The Scholarship Office
The University of Auckland
University of Auckland Dean's Asia Scholarships Contact Details
Phone: (09) 373 7599
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
NDMC Photography Competition on 3rd International Yoga Day will be conducted on the date of 21 June 2017. New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is the co... Read More
FAEA Scholarship 2017 is created for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical... Read More
Leeds University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships is being offered by the LEEDS University. Under the scholarship, the University ... Read More