Curtin International Scholarship 2017
About Curtin International Scholarship
Curtin International Scholarship 2017 is offered by Curtin University, Australia from students across the world a golden chance to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Under this scholarship category, eligible students are offered 25% waiver on their first year of tuition Fees. Curtin International Scholarship 2017 application process has been started from 26 September 2016 and it will end on 10 February 2017.
- The scholarship is full fee-paying, non-sponsored and only for the International students.
- Student type
- Health Sciences
- Curtin Business School
- Science & Engineering
- Course type
- Postgraduate Coursework
- Scholarship base: Merit Based
- Eligible courses
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Curtin International Scholarship
Curtin International Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Open to students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2017
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should get admission as a student in a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2017
- Australian citizens are exempted to apply
- Students who have been granted CRL (Credit for Recognised Learning) for any part of their studies.
Curtin International Scholarship Reward
- The scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
- Under the scholarship 25% of the first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only
- Only tuition fees will get covered and no other international student expense
- The scholarship amount will be disbursed to recipient’s fee account at commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them
Curtin International Scholarship Application form and Process
- Candidates have to apply for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents.
Click here to Apply online
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To be the beneficiary, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Have met or exceeded the higher academic cut-off specified by Curtin, specific to this scholarship.
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed
Curtin International Scholarship Address
GPO Box S1512
Perth Western Australia 6845
Curtin International Scholarship Contact Details
Aakash Talent Quest Scholarship is for Class 12 Students for undertaking Crash Course and All India Test series for Engineering and Medical ... Read More
2nd Bird Photography Contest 2018 will be held as an event under the 2nd Bird Festival of Goa 2018 which is organized by Goa Forest Con... Read More
FIITJEE FTRE 2017 is a national level talent examination conducted at FIITJEE centres located all over the country for s... Read More
ICSO, International Company Secretaries Olympiad is being organised by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) in collaboration with The Institute of Compan... Read More