CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016
About CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents, in order to help their parents in providing them with the further education. Scheme for Single Girl Child is an effort made by CBSE for the single girl students who scores a minimum of 60% marks or 6.2 CGPA grades in class 10. The candidates are advised to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship programme before the due date. This page provides all the important information about the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship.
Latest Update: These candidates should submit their documents by December 15, 2016. The candidates can apply for the scholarship program by clicking on the link given below on this page. To know the list of the Scholarship offer by CBSE, the candidates can follow the link below
CBSE Scholarship - Complete List
Scholarship for Girls - Complete List
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Important Dates
|Last date to apply for the scholarship
||December 15, 2016
|The last date to submit the hardcopy to the address
||December 31, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Passed class 10 in year 2016
- The girl candidate must be of Indian origin.
- She must be the only child of her parents.
- She must have secured a minimum of 60% marks or 6.2 CGPA grades in 2016 in CBSE class 10 examination.
- The total tuition fee of the school, from where the candidate have passed class 10 should not be more than Rs. 1,500 per month.
- She must be pursuing her class 11 & 12 education from a CBSE affiliated school, whose tuition fee shall not increase by more than 10% in addition to the previously charged fee.
- NRI applicants are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The tuition fee for NRI candidates should not be more than Rs. 6,000 per month
- A girl receiving the scholarship can also take other delights or allowances given in the school or by any other organisation.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Reward
The candidates selected for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 500 and the payment of the scholarship will be by the means for a period of 2 years through Demand Draft (DD) or Electronic Clearing System (ECS).
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Renewal
- The scholarship will be renewed only when the candidate has passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in class 11.
- If a candidate changes her course/school in the meantime then renewal or continuation of the scholarship will depend upon the board’s decision.
- Candidates must attend the school regularly while avoiding punishable activities because if in any case scholarship is cancelled, it will not be renewed.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application form and Process
CBSE invites online application for the Scholarship Scheme. The application form is available on the official website of the CBSE. However, the link to apply online is given below. The candidates need to click on the link given below to apply for the Scholarship programme.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2016 - Apply Here
The application for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is available on the official website of the CBSE. The instruction to fill the online application is given. The candidates need to follow the instruction given below.
Click here to Apply
- Candidates have to click on the link "Click here to apply" given above
- After clicking on the link, the candidates need to enter some details to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- The candidates need to fill the below information to apply for the Scholarship programme
- Roll number of Class 10th
- Certificate number of Class 10th
- At last, Candidates need to submit the application along with the enclosure of the documents listed below to the given address
Documents to be enclosed:
- A hard copy of online submitted application form signed by the applicant.
- Online generated application form duly signed and stamped by the principal from where the candidate is pursuing class 11.
- An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class 10 -2015 issued by CBSE.
- Original copy of an affidavit (in Hindi or English Language only) from the parent that the candidate is the only child of her parents as per prescribed language (see format) on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before First class Judicial Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate should be submitted along with the application.
- Candidate should write her bank name, account number, RTGS code (11 digits) alphanumeric & bank address.
- A cancelled cheque of the bank account in which the amount is to be credited.
- A duly attested photocopy of bank pass book.
Submission of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Form
Candidates are advised to check the details filled in the application form before sending it to the address given below. The candidates have to send the application form along with the documents enclosure to the address.
Candidates have to take out a printout of the online submitted application form and send it along with the requisite documents in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2015 (Form F-1)”on the given address through speed post:
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship) CBSE,
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
The envelope containing a printout of online application form and other documents must reach the board on or before the due date
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Selection Process
The candidates will be awarded the scholarship and the selection of the candidates will be done by the CBSE on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in Class 10th examination. The candidates can find the more information about the selection process below
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks or 6.2% CGPA grades in class10 of CBSE board.
- Candidate must be pursuing her class 11 & 12 education from a CBSE affiliated school.
- In class 10, tuition fee must not exceed Rs. 1500 p.m. while in class 11 and 12 it should not increase more than 10%.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Address
Central Board of Secondary Education (Head Office)
Preet Vihar, Delhi - 110 092
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Contact Details
Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support t... Read More
3M Young Innovators Challenge 2017 continues with its second generation innovators award program where they seek to find ideas and new projects f... Read More
Scroll Video Story Contest is a video contest on the theme It Happens Only in India. It is jointly organised by Scroll.in and Deutsche Welle (DW)... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938.Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarship... Read More