CBSE Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda
Last date to apply
January 12, 2015 (9AM-5.30PM)
- CBSE Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda is announced on January 12, 2015 to celebrate the birth of the eminent scholar who attempted to show the real India to his countrymen. He acted as a major force to revive the state of Hinduism in India.
- Famous for his inspiring Chicago speech "Sisters and brothers of America ...," Swami Vivekananda’s birthday (January 12, 1863- July 4, 1902) is celebrated by CBSE in the form of a competition launched for CBSE students all over India on January 12, 2015 from 9AM to 5.30PM.
- CBSE Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda will be conducted in two categories:
- Classes 8-10
- Classes 11-12
- Students from Classes 8-12 can submit their entries in the form of essays, poems or paintings in English or any of the 22 scheduled languages.
- Candidates can submit their entries online or offline on www.cbseacademic.in or via mobile phones (through Whatsapp) between 9AM-5.30PM on January 12, 2015. The Topics for the participation in the contest are given below.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of
- Students from schools affiliated under CBSE board are eligible to participate but participation is optional.
- Students can submit their entries in English or any of the 22 scheduled languages.
- Students from Class 8-12 are eligible to participate.
CBSE Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda Reward
- Cash prize: Best 36 entries will win Rs 2500 each.
- Certificate of Merit: Each of the 36 winners will also win a certificate of merit.
Application form and Process
CBSE Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda Application Process
Students can submit their entries in the form of in the form of essays, poems or paintings in English or any of the 22 scheduled languages.
Topics for CBSE Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda
Effective citizens are those…
For Essay: 1000 words
The Real India according to me lies in…
Education means everything to me because I can help my country achieve…
Class 11 &12
The real nature and purpose of Education for me is …
Nationhood can be best achieved by …
Swami Vivekananda said, “They alone live who live for others…” Give your views to support this statement.
Participants are required to post their entries on any of the above-mentioned topics.
The participating students can submit their entries here:
ONLINE Submission of the Entry: In order to apply online, participants can submit their entries by clicking on the requisite link provided by CBSE
OFFLINE Submission of the Entry
- In order to apply offline, participants are required to download the Registration cum Response Sheet.
- Write your full name, Class, name of the school, contact number and valid e-mail address carefully and correctly.
- Use blank space given below for your entry.
- Review your entry, and scan the image to send it on Whatsapp.
- Class 8 students are required to send their entry to: +91-7042745234.
- Class 9-10 students are required to send their entry to: 91-9910356962.
- Class 11-12 students are required to send their entry to: +91-9910356965.
Points to Remember:
- The size of the file should not be more than 5MB.
- Entries are NOT to be sent via e-mail. Such entries will be disqualified.
- Entries sent to a number other than the Class category will be rejected.
- Entries should NOT be more than the word limit.
- Format given in the Registration cum Response Sheet is to be strictly followed.
CBSE Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda Selection Process
- Only original entries will be entertained. Plagiarised, or copied content, will be rejected.
- Telephone Verification: Name of the winners will be finalized only after a telephonic verification.
- Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
Contact CBSE Expression Series on Swami Vivekananda
Joint Director: 011-23215130
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
Lok Sabha Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for i... Read More
The fountainhead essay competition is one of the three competitions conducted by Ayn Rand education.
The student has to write an essay on any of ... Read More