Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2016
About Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge
Beiersdorf’s International Internship Challenge 2016 is scheduled to be conducted on October 10 & 11, 2016 for top international students for internships at Beiersdorf subsidiaries around the world. The fully paid Internship in Germany will commence from 2017.
- Candidates can win the chance to work for brands like NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast in one of 150 subsidiaries worldwide.
- Candidates can get to know the world of a FMCG leader in skincare products in the two-day event at the company’s headquarters in Hamburg, Germany and with a little luck you will get selected as one of the internship challenge winners for 2016.
- Name of the Company: Beiersdorf AG
- Duration: 3 months
- Starting Date: 2016
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Employment Fraction: Full Time
- Location: Germany
About Beiersdorf AG
A German personal care company manufacturing personal care products. Its brands include Hansaplast, Eucerin (makers of Aquaphor), La Prairie, Nivea and Brand History
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge
Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge Eligibility Criteria
||During the gap after pursuing Graduation and applying for Post Graduation
- Candidate must be enrolled in a college/university economics program or already hold a bachelor's degree and are starting their master's degree.
- Candidates must have a clear focus on one of the following areas: Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain Management.
- Working experience is mandatory via multiple prior relevant internships.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills are required.
- Desirous of working independently with a high level of dedication.
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge Reward
- A fully sponsored 3-month internship in one of more than 150 Beiersdorf subsidiaries (NIVEA, Eucerin, and more) worldwide, incl. salary, travel and housing reimbursement
- The four top performers in these exercises will receive a fully-funded international internship (incl. salary, travel & housing reimbursement) at one of our 150 subsidiaries worldwide.
- Travel and accommodation costs for the event will of course be reimbursed
Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge Application form and Process
Candidates have to apply Online at the official website of Beiersdorf AG before 31 August 2017.
Step by Step Application Procedure
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Fill in the personal data
- Step 3: Candidates have to mention their References
- Step 4: Candidates have to attach their updated CV along with other relevant documents. The overall size should not exceed 3 MB.
- Step 5: Candidates are required to answer few questions.
Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge Selection Process
An array of selection exercises will be conducted in which you can outline your abilities
Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge Address
Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge Contact Details
Phone: +49 (0) 40 - 4909 0
Fax: +49 (0) 40 - 4909 3434
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest i... Read More
Pre RMO 2017 (PRE Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted for the 25 regions of India and the shortlisted candidates are ... Read More
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2017 is offered by National Board of Higher Mathematics. This scholarship will be provided to those students who wish to pursue s... Read More