Amar Ujala Cyber Revolution Art Competition 2016
- Amar Ujala Cyber Revolution Art Competition 2016 is launched by Amar Ujala Foundation. It has opened its application process from October 20, 2015 and will accept submission till November 1, 2015
- It is an Online Art Competition which is held under the Cyber Revolution Campaign of Amar Ujala which aims at spreading awareness about Cyber Security.
All India Competition: Students from all across India may submit their arts/paintings through the Amar Ujala Foundation website, along with the registration forms to participate in this competition.
Topic: The topic of the art competition is – The good, bad and ugly world of internet
Subscribe for Regular Updates of
|| School Students
- Awards: The winners of Round 2 to be held in Delhi will be awarded.
- Display of Painting at Public Places: The paintings thus collected would be distributed on the internet, various administrative offices and public places to spread awareness on cyber crime and security.
Application form and Process
- The Application Process for Cyber Revolution Art Competition is online. >> Register Here
- Students have to use their imaginations to create art works portraying their knowledge of cyber crimes.
- Students can use any type of colour and medium to create the art work.
- This submission would help Amar Ujala analyse the present understanding of the current generation on cyber crime and security.
- National Round in Delhi- Final Round- Selected candidates would be called for national round of competition to be held in Delhi for exhibitions, where the best entries would be awarded.
What Is Cyber Revolution
- Cyber Revolution is a three months campaign for students, teachers and parents to make people aware about Cyber Security.
- Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharmshala, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Haldwani, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Moradabad, Noida, Rohtak, Shimla, and Varanasi.
Phone: 0120 – 4694138, 2490994
Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support t... Read More
3M Young Innovators Challenge 2017 continues with its second generation innovators award program where they seek to find ideas and new projects f... Read More
Scroll Video Story Contest is a video contest on the theme It Happens Only in India. It is jointly organised by Scroll.in and Deutsche Welle (DW)... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938.Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarship... Read More