6th All India Annual Art Competition
About All India Annual Art Competition, Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation
- Eminent citizens of Delhi have formed a memorial Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation to promote and uplift Indian contemporary art and facilitate artists, sculptors, classical dancers and musicians of India by conferring cash awards and merit certificates to them each year as per their achievements in respective field
- Since 2006, Art Mall has focused on collecting paintings and sculptures made by known, semi- established and upcoming artists.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of All India Annual Art Competition, Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation
All India Annual Art Competition, Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation Eligibility Criteria
- Artists of 18 years & above
- Living in India/ Indian origin settled abroad.
- Foreign artists staying in India since last 3 years
The competition would be in following 6 disciplines:
- Digital Art.
Art works in glass or any breakable material will NOT be accepted
All India Annual Art Competition, Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation Reward
a) Outstanding Art Work - Rs.50,000 – only one award in all categories.
b) Selected Art Work -Rs. 10,000 each. Many awards in all categories.
Total Cash Awards upto Rs. 5.00 Lacks (Rs. Five Lacks) in all categories.
- Art Mall currently offers paintings, sculptures, graphics, drawings and photographs which are displayed in over 15,000 square feet gallery space, as one of the largest in the metropolis
- Art Mall also offers artists (if selected by the committee) to display their art works for sale online at www.artmall.in/ www.artmallonline.com.
All India Annual Art Competition, Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation Application form and Process
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- up to (3) photos in any one category.
- Rs 150/- extra per photo in any category.
- Applicants have to send photo images of art works in size 5” X 7”, along with the registration form.
- Photocopy of form is acceptable.
- No CD or E-Mail shall be considered as an official entry.
- Send your CDs as an extra/additional information.You can apply in all categories separately.
- Registration Charges: Artists are requested to submit their artworks along with an additional catalogue registration charges of Rs 500.
- Markings on Photographs: On reverse of each photo, specify details with name, title, size, medium, & gallery price (including 40% gallery commission).Send by CD, high resolution pictures of 600-1200 dpi for best results
- Marking on Art Work: On reverse of each submitted artwork, fill all details and paste the label provided.
DO NOT mention price, Mobile No or address.
Insurance: Please insure the submitted art works for transit for our own safety.
Payment of Fees
- DD payable – “Art Mall” OR
- Through bank transfer : State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, Faiz Road, Karol Bagh , New Delhi 110005 (Branch Code SBBJ10332).
A/c No:00000061036901034 / IFSC Code: SBBJ0010332.
Send your entries to
The Coordinator, 6th All India Art Competition & Exhibition 2013,
Art Mall, 5 Shivaji Marg, New Delhi 110015, India
All India Annual Art Competition, Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation Selection Process
No travel expenses would be reimbursed to any winning artists
First Selection- December 30,2013
Final Selection- January 30, 2014
Award Ceremony and Exhibition- Feb/ March 2014
All India Annual Art Competition, Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation Address
5, Shivaji Marg, Moti Nagar, New Delhi -110015, India
All India Annual Art Competition, Bhiku Ram Jain Foundation Contact Details
Phone:+91 9899927563, +91 9871331003, + 91 11 25930044
Fax:+91 11 25423325
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
ACST Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams and fo... Read More
Microsoft Imagine Cup are open for those contestants those who are required to build new and innovative software applications. The time... Read More
Compudon is a gateway to the Microsoft Office World Championship. Compudon Season 7, which powers the Microsoft Office Specialist India Championship 2... Read More
KSHEC Scholarship applications has now been started and the candidates can now apply for the scholarship on or before 30 April 2017. Kerala Government... Read More