MyGov || Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
About Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
- On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invites Indian Citizens to participate in Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti.
- The competition is open for all Indian citizens and the Advertisement should be based on any one or all of the theme:
- Mahatma and cleanliness- Swacch Bharat Mission
- Mahatma and Nature
- Gandhi and Rural Rejuvenation.
- Details and specifications of the Advertisement:
- Language: English or Hindi
- Size: 25x33 cms (height x width)
- Format: Pdf (desgined on a digital platform)
- No violation of any copyright.
- For Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti, an individual can submit only one entry and the submission is to be done at www.davp.nic.in.
- The shortlisted Top 10 entries must provide high resolution format (over 300 dpi) files of the advertisement.
- The winner of the Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti will get a cash prize worth Rs. 10,000.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti
Advertisement Design Competition for Gandhi Jayanti Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The competition is open for Indian Nationals only.
Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support t... Read More
3M Young Innovators Challenge 2017 continues with its second generation innovators award program where they seek to find ideas and new projects f... Read More
Scroll Video Story Contest is a video contest on the theme It Happens Only in India. It is jointly organised by Scroll.in and Deutsche Welle (DW)... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938.Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarship... Read More