ADB Internship Program 2016
- Asian Development Bank invites candidates for its ADB internship program for the year 2016.
- The ADB Internships will be offered in 2 batches, batch one will begin in June 2016 and the second will start in December 2016.
- The internship opportunity is available for Master's and Ph.D. and candidates presently enrolled in a study of subjects related to Asian Development Bank’s work.
- The applicant can be from any country which is a member of Asian Development Bank.
- The candidate should possess a good command over English Language and should have working experience related to the assignment.
- The Internship will be offered in 2 batches and the details related to them are:
February 01, 2016
March 15, 2016
August 01, 2016
September 16, 2016
- Applications for the ADB Internships are to be made online through ADB Recruitment Center (ARC) and candidates are required to upload their Curriculum Vitae and essays answers for the questions to complete the application process.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of
||Master’s or Ph.D. students
- Nationality: The internship program is available for citizens from all countries who are members of Asian Development Bank.
- Qualification: The candidate needs to be enrolled in Master's- or PhD-level program in a country which is a member of ADB prior and after the internship.
- The candidate should be enrolled in a field of study which is directly related to Asian Development Bank’s work.
- Language: The applicants should have an excellent command over The English language.
- Experience: The applicant needs to have professional experience which is relevant to the assignment of Asian Development Bank.
The Internship is not applicable to Undergraduate students and past interns are not eligible to apply for another internship at ADB.
ADB Internship Program Benefits
- Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
- Airfare- ADB provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost, should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point
- During the Internship program, the interns will get the following opportunities:
- To work in a major international development organization.
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- Opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work done by Asian Development Bank.
- Contribute to ADB's business through research outputs.
Application form and Process
ADB Internship Program Application Process
The applications for Asian Development Bank’s Internship program will be accepted online and candidates are not required to go through School Registration & Nomination. The details of the application process are:
- Registration: Candidates are required to register through ADB Recruitment Center(ARC). >> Click here to visit ARC.
- The Assignments: Asian Development Bank announces the assignments on their website and candidates can choose the assignments they are interested in.
- The candidates should upload their Curriculum Vitae and answers to the questions asked during the application process to complete their submission.
- The process must be completed before the application deadline as the submission after the last date will not be entertained.
Asian Development Bank Internship Selection Process
The intern selection process of Asian Development Bank evaluates the applications on the basis of:
- Eligibility requirements
- Relevance of academic study and work experience
- The level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
- Factors like institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the overall intern selection are also balanced.
Status of Applicaion: The application site features an update of each application whether it is for evaluation, regret or hired. ADB HR informs successful applicants directly through email.
Asian Development Bank, 6 ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone: 632 632 4444
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2017-18 for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource D... Read More