KVPY 2017 Exam is rescheduled for those candidates who were not able to complete their aptitude test due to some technical Issues. The candidates who were unable to complete their KVPY 2017 examination. The committee has decided to re-conduct the KYPY 2017 examination for such candidates on 19 November 2017.
KVPY Aptitude Test will be conducted for both SA and SX/ SB streams. The candidates who are appearing in the examination will be notified soon about the further details such as the release of admit card, venue of test centres etc.
Register Here for Alert on KVPY Exam Updates & Result
Key Highlights of the KVPY Exam Rescheduled
- The KVPY exam is scheduled to re-conduct on 19 November 2017 for the candidates who were unable to complete the test due to some technical problems
- The committee has sought the information from the exam service provider about such students and the exam is scheduled to re-conduct only for such candidates
- The KVPY Aptitude Test will be conducted for both SA and SX/ SB streams.
- The candidates who are going to appear in the exam scheduled to be conducted on 19 November will be further informed regarding the admit card and venue of the test details soon.
Should Re Exam be conducted for All
Some students feel that the examination should be reconducted for all the students and not just some students as it would not be fair. Other feel that it is totally fair that exam is reconducted only for the students who faced technical glitches and all.
Also, it would not be easy for exam conducting authorities to conduct the exam for all students on a large scale in such a short time.
It is expected of the exam authorities to be fair in the conduct of the exam and make sure that the level of the exam is comparable and no students should be put at a disadvantage.
About KVPY Fellowship
KVPY, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national fellowship programme funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. Students who willing to get this scholarship must appear in the computer-based Aptitude Test.
This year KVPY Aptitude Test was conducted on 5 November 2017 but in few centres, students were unable to complete their test due to the technical problems. Hence, for those candidates, the committee has decided to re-conduct the exam. After the exam, the selection process of KVPY will begin where the candidates whose name falls in the result list will be called for the interview.
Read About More Scholarships Here
Latest Updates on Engineering Admission
- KVPY Answer Keys
- KVPY Result
- Scholarships for Engineering Students in India
Scholarships for Girls in India
Top Engineering Colleges in India 2017
- Manipal B.Tech Admission - Open - Apply Now
In case of any query related to this News, you can write to us in the comment section below: