RAKCON Result 2017 for the Entrance Examination is declared on 28 June 2017 for the UG admission to Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing. RAKCON had conducted an entrance examination for admission into their undergraduate BSc program on 11 June 2017 at various test centres Delhi. The female candidates who have submitted the application form and going to appear in the entrance test are now able to check RAKCON Result 2017 here on this page and also on the official website of Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing at (www.rakcon.com). The candidates can check their result online and it is also displayed on college notice board.
After the declaration of RAKCON result 2017, an official notification regards the counselling process is also available on this page and is also displayed on the college notice board. The candidates who have scored required marks in the entrance test has been selected for counselling. The counselling will be conducted from 4 to 6 July 2017. Based on the merit of the selected candidates, counselling process will be conducted at Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing.
Latest Update: RAKCON Result 2017 is released by the examination conducting body on its official website on 28 June 2017. The candidates can check the list of selected candidates for admission counselling on this page below.
RAKCON Result 2017 Important Dates
RAKCON Entrance Exam Date
11 June 2017
RAKCON Result Declaration Date
28 June 2017
4 to 6 July 2017
RAKCON Result 2017 - Check Rajkumari Amrit Kaur Entrance Result
RAKCON Result 2017 is released by the examination conducting body on its official website on 28 June 2017. The candidates appearing in the entrance test which is scheduled to be conducted on 11 June 2017 are now able to check the final selection List of the candidates and also Merit List for B.Sc. (H) Nursing 2017-18 here and also on the official website of Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing. The candidates can also check the selection list on college notice board. The candidates can check their result here directly by clicking the link given below.
Total 155 students selected for admission counselling at RAKCON. Category-wise list of selected candidates are given below in the table:
|Category||Number of Students|
- Click here to Check RAKCON Merit List 2017 (For 1748 Candidates)
The Merit list contains the name of the students, roll number and marks secured by them.
List of the Candidates Called for Admission Counselling - (155 candidates)
How to check RAKCON Result 2017?
The result of the RAKCON Entrance test is now available on the official website of the Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, The given below steps are to be followed by the candidates. The merit list of the selected candidates is also available in offline mode by the candidates on the notice board of the College and also on the link is given above.
- STEP 1: First, the candidates have to visit the official website by clicking the link given above or they can visit directly. Now the candidates have to select an option for checking result for BSc Nursing program.
- STEP 2: Now the candidates have to enter the Application Number which was created during the filling online application form and Roll no. given on the admit card.
- Now the candidates will be able to see RAKCON result 2017 for BSc Nursing program 2017. The candidates can see the list of candidates selected for counselling.
- The candidates have to download and take a printout of the merit list of selected candidates for the future references.
RAKCON Counselling after Result Declaration
The candidates selected in the merit list should proceed for counselling process for admission. Admission counselling will be conducted at Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing campus from 4 to 6 July 2017. Only the selected candidates are called for the admission procedure on the specified dates along with the listed below documents.
Documents required for RAKCON Counselling 2017
The candidates selected for admission counselling will have to bring the following documents at the time of counselling/allotment of seats for the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course.
- Class 10 Board Examination Certificate
- Class 12 Marks-Sheet
- Class 12 Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Transfer Certificate from school/college
- Migration Certificate
- Admit card of selection test 2017.
- Three Passport size photographs as pasted on the application form / Admit card
- Original Medical Certificate (for PWD candidates)
Complete Information of RAKCON Admission 2017
In a case of any query related to RAKCON Result 2017, you can write us in the comment section below.