WBSCVT ITI Admit Card 2017 is released on 22 May 2017 and is available on the official website (link below) for the exam scheduled to be conducted on 4 June 2017. The candidates should know that the admit card is available only to those candidates who have filled and submitted the WBSCVT Application Form successfully. WBSCVT CET 2017 is an entrance exam conducted for admission in Government ITIs/ IITCs/ Jr Polytechnics of West Bengal. West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) is a statutory body under the West Bengal state government for administration and examining Vocational courses in West Bengal. On this page, only the details regarding the WBSCVT CET Admit Card is provided which comprises the important points regarding admit card, exam pattern, etc.
Latest Update- WBSCVT ITI Result is Declared. Check WBSCVT Result 2017 Here.
Complete Details of WBSCVT CET 2017
WBSCVT CET last date to Apply
5 May 2017
WBSCVT ITI Admit Card - Released!
22 May 2017
WBSCVT ITI Exam Date (For both M and E group)
4 June 2017
WBSCVT ITI Admit Card 2017 - Download Here
The West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) has released the admit card on 22 May 2017 for the candidates who will appear in the exam scheduled to be conducted on 4 June 2017. The admit card is available only for those candidates who have filled the application form correctly and successfully submitted it. In the Admit card, the actual date and venue of the entrance examination will be mentioned. The exact date and venue of the entrance examination will be given in the admit card.
Click Here to Download Admit Card
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on WB ITI Admit Card
The candidates should know that the admit card will not be dispatched through the post to the candidates, so no correspondence in this regard will be considered. Once the admit card gets released, the link to download the admit card will be available on this page. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to keep themselves updated on the website of motachashma for all the latest updates regarding the WBSCVT ITI Admit Card.
Unable to download WBSCVT Admit Card
In case, the candidates are not able to download the admit card then they have to contact to the West Bengal State Council Board. The candidates should have to obtain the WBSCVT ITI admit card before the exam date. The Admit card is an important document to be brought at the examination centre as because without the admit card, the entry of the candidates will be restricted.
Information to be checked in WBSCVT ITI Admit Card
After downloading, the candidates are advised to keep the WBSCVT ITI Admit card carefully and check the entries on it. WBSCVT CET Admit card will have the following information on it:
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Name and signature
- WBSCVT CET Roll number
- Test date, time and reporting time
- Venue Name & Address
- Brief Instructions for the Candidate.
WBSCVT ITI Admit Card 2017 Important Points
- All candidates appearing for the WBSCVT CET exam are required to bring the original printout of the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to check the details like name of the students, exam centre, exam dates, etc. on the printed admit card
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a Valid Admit Card to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- The candidates are suggested to keep the WBSCVT CET 2017 Admit card in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- The WBSCVT ITI Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The admit card will not be dispatched through the post to the candidates, so no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Admit Card is an important document to be carried at the exam centre
- All the candidates are required to reach the venue well in advance. It is necessary to report half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
WBSCVT ITI Admit Card Notification
In the case of any query related to WBSCVT ITI Admit Card 2017, you can write to us in the comment section below.