OUCET Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2017 for the OUCET 2017 Entrance Examination for each subject has been released and now available to download from 1 June 2017. The admit card can be downloaded at least one week before the date of entrance exam. The OUCET Exams will be held from 5 June to 13 June 2017. The candidates who have successfully submitted the OUCET 2017 online application form will only be able to download the admit card by following the link available on this page below. The candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall only with the OUCET Hall Ticket. OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 can be obtained only through online, it will not be sent to the address of the candidates either through post or email.
OUCET Hall Ticket Download 2017 (Available Now)
1 June 2017
OUCET 2017 Exam Starts
5 June - 13 June 2017
OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 - Download OUCET Hall Ticket / Admit card Here
OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 for the exam scheduled to be conducted from 5 June to 13 June 2017 has been released by the Osmania University and the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can now download the hall ticket by following the link given below. OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 contains the basic details of the candidates like name, father’s name, mother’s name, name & address of the test centre, date and time of the OUCET entrance examination.
OUCET Hall Ticket - Download Here
Along with OUCET hall ticket 2017, the candidates are advised to carry any of their photo identity proof to the examination centre. OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 is a very important document for the whole admission process. The candidates who qualify in the entrance test will have to produce their OUCET hall ticket 2017 during the time of certificate verification.
How to Download OUCET Hall Ticket 2017
The candidates can download the OUCET Hall Ticket from the link given above and the listed below steps are to be followed t download OUCET Hall Ticket.
- STEP 1: The candidates have to visit the official website of Osmania University or have to click the link given above.
- STEP 2: Now the candidates have to select the option for OUCET hall ticket download 2017.
- STEP 3: The candidates then need to download their OUCET 2017 Hall Ticket by entering the registration number (generated after successful submission of the online application form) and date of birth.
- STEP 4: Now the candidates will be able to see their OUCET 2017 Hall Ticket on the screen.
- STEP 5: Now the candidates should download and take a printout of OUCET 2017 Hall Ticket because the candidates will not be allowed to enter in the OUCET examination hall without it. It will also be required during certificate verification.
OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 - Important Guidelines
- Candidates are advised to check the details like name of the students, exam centre, exam dates etc. on the printed hall ticket
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a valid admit card to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- The candidates are suggested to preserve the OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- The candidates should know that the hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The OUCET hall ticket will not be dispatched through the post to the candidates, so no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried at the exam centre.
About OUCET 2017
OUCET 2017 (Osmania University Common Entrance Test) is an entrance examination conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad for admission into various PG Programs, PG Diploma and 5-Year Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities.
OUCET Exam Schedule
Complete details of OUCET 2017 Entrance Exam
In a case of any query related to the OUCET Hall Ticket 2017, you can write us in the comment section below.