UP B.Ed Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded here and also from the official website of UP B. Ed now. The candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form are now able to download the hall ticket here or on the official website. The Admit Card will not be sent via post. UP B.Ed Admit Card 2017 is a very important document to appearing in the UP B.Ed JEE 2017 entrance examination which is conducted for admission into B.Ed program in Government, Aided, Private Colleges and University in Uttar Pradesh.
The candidates can download their hall ticket/admit card before 1 week of the exam. The candidates have to keep their admit card safe after the entrance examination because the candidates selected for counselling will have to produce admit card during the admission process.
|UP B.Ed JEE 2017 Last Date for Registration||10 April 2017|
|UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2017 Available on||26 April 2017|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2017 exam||3 May 2017|
UP B.Ed Admit Card - Download Here
The candidates who are going to appear in the UP B.Ed JEE 2017 test will be required to produce UP B.Ed Admit Card 2017 at the examination centre. The candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form will be eligible to download their admit card here. To download the admit card, the candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- First, the candidates have to visit the official website of UP B.Ed at http://upbed.nic.in or click the link given above.
- Now the candidates have to log in by using the application number and password which was generated after successful submission of the online application form.
- Now the candidates can see their hall ticket/admit card on the screen. The candidates have to download and take 2 copy of the printout of the admit card.
UP B.Ed Admit Card contain the name of the candidate, date of birth of the candidate, father’s/guardian’s name, mother’s name, date & time schedule of test examination, name & address of the test centre etc. The candidates selected for counselling will have to produce their UP B.Ed Admit Card at the time of certificate verification
After Downloading UP B.Ed Admit Card
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates have to paste the similar passport size photo on the admit card which was uploaded during filling the application form. Now the candidate and his/her father have to sign on both the copies of admit card.
- Thereafter, the candidates have to mark thumb impression of their left-hand thumb at the space given on the admit card.
Carry both copies of UP B.Ed admit card to the exam centre: The candidates have to carry their both UP B.Ed Admit Card to the examination centre.1 copy of the admit card has to be submitted to the examination invigilator.
In a case of any query related to the UP B.Ed Admit Card 2017, you can write us in the comment section below.