AIIMS BSc Nursing Application Form can be filled through online mode and the candidates willing to pursue the B.Sc Nursing course should fill the application form before the due date. The application process is likely to start from the third week of March 2018. AIIMS B.Sc Nursing entrance exam would be conducted online for the admission of 77 students in B.Sc. Hons Nursing and 15 students for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic). AIIMS Entrance exam may hold in the 2nd week of June 2018 for admission into its B.Sc. in Optometry, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic), B.Sc. (H) in Radiology and on 18 June for admission into B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing programme.
- There is a common application form for Bachelor of Optometry/ B.Sc.(Hons.) in Medical Technology in Radiography/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing and MSc for AIIMS, New Delhi & Six Other AIIMS for August 2018-19 session.
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Application begin
March 3rd week 2018
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Last date to apply
April 2nd week 2018
Status of Application & Rejected Application with
May 1st week 2018
AIIMS B.Sc Post Basic Entrance Test
2 June 2018
BSc Para Medical Entrance Test
9 June 2018
B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Entrance Test
|24 June 2018|
This page covers up the complete details about the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form which comprises the information like important dates, steps to be followed while filling the application form etc.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 - Apply Here
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will start the application for the admission into B.Sc Nursing programme. The application form can be filled by the candidates by following the link which will be available here on this page soon. The candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility to take admission into B.Sc Nursing programme before filling AIIMS Nursing Online application form.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing - Apply Now
Once the application gets started, the link to apply online will be updated here. The candidates are advised to fill the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form on or before the due date. The application will not be received thereafter. To ease the difficulty of the candidates, the steps to fill the application form is also provided to the candidates.
Things to be kept ready before filling the application form
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Netbanking facility.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID
- Scanned/ digital image of recent colour size photograph with white background
- Image of signature and thumb impression
- Mark-sheet/ Admit Card of Class 12/ Class 10 Board Exams (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- OPH certificate (if applicable)
Steps to Fill AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The steps and the instructions to fill the application form is given and the candidates are suggested to follow the steps below to fill the form correctly. There are three steps to be followed.
Step 1 - Registration
- In the first step of form filling, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website by filling the basic details like Full name, DOB, Category, E-mail, Contact number etc to get login credentials.
- After the completion of Registration, the candidates will get SMS and Email intimating about the login credentials. The candidates need to fill the further application form using login credentials.
Step 2 - Filling up the application form
- Using the login credentials, the candidates have to log in and then have to complete the application form by filling up the details like Qualification & Address details, City Choice etc.
- The candidates have to make the payment of the application fee and after that, the candidates can choose the choice of their test centres
Step 3 - Upload images
- While uploading the images, the candidates have to upload scanned images of the photograph, thumb impression and signature.
- The photograph to be uploaded must be taken within 6 monthsfromon-line registration opening date.
- Photograph: The digital size of the Photograph file must be between 10 KB-100 KB
- Signature & Thumb: digital size of Signature and Left Thumb Impression file must be between 10 KB-50 KB.
Step 4 - Print the Application Form
- At last, the candidates have to submit the application form and take the printout of the application form.
- The candidates are also advised to keep at least two printouts of the application form with them for future reference.
Instructions for uploading images for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application
Uploading Scanned Photograph in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application
- One recent colour passport size photograph with white background
- The photograph should be 3.5 X 4.5 cms (10 KB to 100 KB)
- Photograph must be taken recently and should not be more than six months prior from the starting of online registration
- Saved the image as “Photgraph.jpg” (supported formats include gif, png, jpg/jpeg)
- Upload the photograph
Uploading Left Thumb Impression in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application
- Draw a box having size 4X3 cms with (10 KB to 50 KB )on a plain white sheet.
- Put the impression of the left thumb through good quality of stamp
- Place the impression in the box in a horizontal manner.
- Saved the image as “Left Thumb Impression.jpg” (supported formats include gif, png, jpg/jpeg)
- Upload the left thumb impression
Uploading Scanned Signature in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application
- Draw a box having size 6X3 cms with (10 KB to 50 KB ) on a plain white sheet.
- Put the signature inside the box
- The signature should be done with thick point Black/ Blue pen only.
- Saved the image as “Signature.jpg” (supported formats include gif, png, jpg/jpeg)
- Upload the signature
Payment of the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Fee
The candidates have to make the payment of the application form after filling the basic details. The candidates can fill the form further after the payment of the application fee. The candidates can make the payment of the application fee by any of three ways given below.
The candidates should remember that the payment of the application fee should be made only once. The payment of the application form can be made by:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Submission of the AIIMS BSc Nursing Application Form
The candidates have to submit the application form including their photograph, signature and thumb impression online as the submission will be completely online. The acknowledgement of the submission will be sent on the personal email id of the candidates. No Separate call letter acknowledging the acceptance of application would be sent.
After the successful submission of the application form, the candidates are also advised to keep at least two printouts of the application form with them for future reference.
How to Check Status of the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicants email ID. The Registration Form will remain Under Review regarding eligibility. However, candidates can check their status of uploaded images within 3-5 working days from the date of online registration is done and subsequent further status updates.
The rejected images can be updated until the registration is open. The candidates are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility
Editing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Candidate should re-check the information filled in the application form, in case there is some error in the information filled in the form, the candidate can edit some information by clicking on "EDIT" button. It will redirect candidate to the registration page where some information can be edited.
- Fields like Candidate's Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Nationality, and Marital Status can be changed on or before the due date.
- However, it will not be possible to make any Amendment/ Rectification/ Change/ Editing in the field of:
- Candidate's Name, Date of Birth, Category (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/UR/OPH
- Examination Centre for B.Sc.(H) Nursing Course for 7 AIIMS
Important points related to AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- The candidates are suggested to read the prospectus and help manual carefully before filling the application form.
- The candidates should fill the application form carefully as it may not be possible for the candidates to make the changes in the Name/ DOB/ Category and Examination centre after submitting the application fee.
- The candidates applying under the OBC category must possess a valid caste certificate by the competent authority issued within last year prior to the first date of counselling.
- The incomplete application received from the candidates will not be considered and will be rejected.
- The candidates are advised to save and download a printout of registration slip and keep the copy of the same with them until the completion of the admission process.
AIIIMS B.Sc Nursing Test Centres
BSc Nursing Entrance exam for all AIIMS will be conducted in the following test centres. Candidate must note that B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) entrance examination will be held in Delhi only. The Entrance Examination for Bachelor in Optometry/ B.Sc. (H) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses will be conducted in Delhi only.
Name of the centres
In case, of any query related to AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018, candidates can email to email@example.com or write to us in the comment section below.