IIT Kharagpur Law Application Form 2017 for admission to LLB Course at Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is available from 1 March 2017 on the official website of IIT Kharagpur and on this page below. The candidates can fill the IIT Kharagpur Law 2017 application form through online mode only and the last date of submission of the filled in application form is 10 April 2017. IIT Kharagpur Law Application Form for admission into LLB (Hons) program at IIT Kharagpur can be found below. The candidates can apply online application form by following the steps given below:
IIT Kharagpur Online application starts
1 March 2017
IIT Kharagpur Online Application ends
10 April 2017
IIT Kharagpur LLB Entrance Exam Date
30 April 2017
IIT Kharagpur Law Application Form 2017 - Apply Online
IIT Kharagpur Law Application Form 2017 for LLB admission in Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) is to be filled and submitted in online mode only. All the candidates are advised to read the steps below before filing the application form. The last date of submission of IIT Kharagpur Law Application Form is 10 April 2017.
Click here to Apply Online
Steps to fill IIT Kharagpur Law Application Form for LLB
STEP 1: Fill the Application Form
- First, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website by using their email id and date of birth. Now the candidates have to log in and fill the online application form.
- Now the candidates have to enter their personal details such as mobile no, gender, marital status, blood group, nationality, the name of the guardian and relationship with him/her and thereafter the candidates have to provide their contact details like address, the name of the city & state, telephone number and pin code.
- Now the candidates have to go to provide academic details on the next page. The candidates have to enter details of their class 10 & 12 examinations. The candidates will also be asked to share their experience details (If available).
STEP 2: Upload photograph and Signature
- The candidates have to upload their scanned passport size colour photograph and the photograph must be taken recently.
- The candidates also have to upload a scanned copy of their signature. The size of the photograph and signature.
STEP-3: Make PAYMENT and Take a Print
- After filling the application form and uploading pic & signature on it, the candidates have to make payment of the application fee. The candidates can make payment of the application fee by made through online payment gateway only and the online payment gateway would be the credit card, debit card and internet banking.
- The application fee has to be made only by the Male applicants. However, the female candidates are exempted from the application fees.
- After making payment of the application fee, the candidates will be able to take a print out of their completed application form. the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for the future requirement.
IIT Kharagpur Law Application Fee 2017
The candidates have to pay for IIT Kharagpur law application form as given below in the table. Female candidates do not have to pay any application fee. The payment of the given below application form is to be made in online mode only.
General and OBC
Submission of IIT Kharagpur Law Application Form 2017
The candidates can submit the IIT Kharagpur Law 2017 Application Form through online mode on the official website of IIT Kharagpur. The candidate can also check submission, shortlisting, selection and other application related status from Application Status menu. They should remember their login id and password for the same. The candidates submitting the application form online must note that filled application form has not to be sent via post. However, it is advised to keep a copy of the confirmation page after the successful fee payment for future references.
IIT Kharagpur Law Admit Card 2017
The candidates who have successfully submitted the IIT Kharagpur Law 2017 application form online, will be able to download the admit card on the official website of IIT Kharagpur. At the time of law entrance examination, the candidates must carry a hard copy of their admit card along with other photo identification documents. The candidates can bring any of the following photo identification documents to the examination hall:
- University ID
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
For any queries related to IIT Kharagpur Law Application Form 2017, You can write to us in the comments section below.