BIT Mesra MBA Application Form 2018 is now available for the candidates seeking admission to the two-year full-time MBA Course in three campuses of the Birla Institute of Technology. The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria for BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2018 can apply through online mode only. BIT Mesra MBA Application Form 2018 must be duly filled and submitted before the due date i.e. 23 March 2018.The candidates can apply for two years full-time MBA for the session 2018-20 here or on the official website of VIT Mesra by following the simple steps along with the official application link given below on this page.
BIT Mesra MBA Application Form 2018 Dates
BIT Mesra MBA Application Form available
11 January 2018
BIT Mesra MBA Application ends
23 March 2018
BIT Mesra MBA Application Form 2018- Apply Here
The application form for the BIT Mesra MBA Admission is available in Online mode only. The steps to fill the online application form are given below. The Applicants can apply online for the admission to the MBA programme by following the link given below:
STEP 1: Registration
First, the candidates have to register themselves for applying online. The candidates have to enter the following details to complete the registration process: Program applying for, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s name, Mother’s name, State of eligibility, Caste, Valid email ID, etc.
- After entering all the details mentioned above the candidates have to click on the button to complete the registration process.
STEP 2: Filling the Application Form
After registration, the candidates have to log in to the online application form. The candidates will have to provide the following details for completing the application form:
- Personal Details: Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s name, Mother’s name
- Educational details: Percentage of marks in Graduation, Institute / College Details, Type of Degree
- Competitive Test Details: Candidates need to select the name of the test they appeared for, Registration No, Name of the Test City and Total Percentile/score. (Enter total percentile got in CAT / XAT / CMAT examination and Total score in case of MAT examination)
- Professional Work Experience (If have)
- Address & Contact Number
- Centre for GD & PI: Candidates need to select Centre for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
After entering all the details the candidates have to upload their recent colour passport size photograph (the size of photograph should not be exceeded by 5kb)
STEP 3: Payment of the Application Fee
- After filling the application form applicants have to pay the required fee for the application form via "State Bank Collect" mode or via online modes of payment listed below. It is advised to the candidates to check the details entered in the application form before submission.
Payment of BIT Mesra Application Form Fee
BIT Mesra MBA Application Fee can be paid in Online mode only, The applicants will have to select the appropriate option of payment before the submission of the application form. The application fee can be paid via Credit/Debit card or via Net Banking, however, the details for the payment through the "State Bank Collect" is given below.
- After generation of ‘Application Number,’ the candidates have to click on the link State Bank Collect for payment towards application fee as mentioned in the admission notification. A new page will appear on the screen and read the instructions carefully.
- On clicking the link “State Bank Collect” a disclaimer clause page will appear, where the candidate has to click on the checkbox to proceed for payment.
- Now the candidate may use the net banking or debit/credit card payment through any nationalised bank in India.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the payment receipt that is generated after the successful payment transaction.
- After entering Transaction ID / Reference No. click on the “Final Application Submission” button to complete the online application process.
Submission of BIT Mesra MBA Application Form
The candidates can apply for BIT Mesra MBA Application only through online mode. So, there is no need for submission of the application form as well as any of the documents. But the candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form and keep it safe as it will be required at the time of reporting for GD & PI.
For any queries related to BIT Mesra Application Form 2018, You can write to us in the comments section below.