VTUEEE 2018 Application Form can be filled both Online as well as Offline. It is an Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University for admission B.Tech degree Programme through the single window. The candidates seeking B.Tech admission in Vel Tech University has to fill the VTUEEE 2018 Application Form as per the given schedule.
About Veltech University: Veltech University was founded in 1997 by the Educational-Philanthropic Personalities - Dr R.Rangarajan and Dr Sagunthala Rangarajan. It offers admission in B.Tech Course through its following schools and collaboration and there are in all 29 B.Tech Specialisations offered by the university.
- School of Computing
- School of Electrical & Communication
- School of Mechanical and Construction Engineering
- School of Biological Sciences
VTUEEE 2018 Application Form related dates
Last date for Receipt of Applications
15 January 2018
8 April 2018
VTUEEE 2018 Exam Date (Paper Based)
21 January 2018
15 to 22 April 2018
VTUEEE 2018 Exam Date (Computer Based)
|15 to 22 April 2018|
VTUEEE 2018 Application Form - Apply Here
Candidates applying in phase 1 have to submit VTUEEE Applications forms before January 15 January 2018, and on or before 8 April 2018, for the second phase. Those interested can obtain the VTUEEE Application form in the link given below. The Application Forms can be filled in the online mode or Offline Mode.
Click Here to Apply Online for B.tech
- Visit the official website for the online application form or follow the link given above.
- For offline registration send the Demand draft for Rs.950 drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr RR & Dr.SR University”, payable at Chennai, to The Director - UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
- The candidates can also get the application form by handing over a DD for Rs.950 in person at Veltech Dr.RR & Dr.SR University, Avadi, Chennai
- Purchase the Application forms from the Regional Offices of Veltech University/ Bookshops on cash payment.
Steps to fill VTUEEE 2018 Application Form (Online)
- STEP 1: Fill the Application form: Candidate has to fill his/ her General Details such as Name, DOB, Gender, etc. After this candidate has to fill his/ her academic details as well select the preferred examination centre. In last provide the contact address & phone numbers.
- STEP 2: Upload Photograph & Signature: Candidate has to upload their Photograph and Signature digitally in the application form
- STEP 3: Pay the Application Fee: Candidate can pay the application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card / Paytm wallet.
- STEP 4: Print: After successfully completing the payment, the candidate can print the payment receipt.
Steps to fill VTUEEE 2018 Application Form (Offline)
- STEP 1: Obtain the prescribed Application Form by any of the ways given above.
- STEP 2: Fill the Application Form in BLOCK LETTERS only, usingblackball point pen, within the space provided.
- Share complete mailing address with Postal Pin code in the Application Form in capital letters only
- Fill the contact details like address & phone number
- STEP 3: Affix a good quality passport size (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm) colour photograph with white colour background taken not more than two months earlier
- STEP 4: Pay the Application Fee: Application Fee has to be paid through DD. The Candidate has to prepare a Demand draft for Rs. 950 drawn in favour of “Veltech Dr. RR & Dr.SR University”, payable at Chennai, to The Director - UG Admission. And also mention DD details in application form.
Submission of VTUEEE 2018 Application Form
The application form will be submitted online for those candidates who filled his/ her form online. The candidate who filled his/ her application form offline will be sent to THE ADMISSION OFFICER, VTUEEE 2018, in the printed envelope supplied by the University, so as to reach positively on or before the last date by Registered or Speed Post only at this address:
Admissions Veltech Dr RR & Dr SR University
400ft Outer ring road, Avadi,
Chennai Tamil Nadu, India
The candidate must secure a stamped and signed acknowledgement when presenting an Application Form in person at the University Admission Office.
Editing of VTUEEE Application Form
Change/ correction request in the application form submitted by the candidate will not be entertained under any circumstances. The University shall not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any reason. Candidate should fill his/ her application form carefully and recheck the same before dispatching the same.
- Veltech University Helpline Number: 1800 3070 6949
Quick Links related to VTUEEE Application Form
Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam - Complete Details
For any queries related to VTUEEE 2018 Application Form, you can write to us in the comments section below.