ATMA Admit Card 2018 is available to download for the candidates from 11 January 2018 for the exam that will be conducted on 14 January 2018. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of ATMA or by the link given below. The Admit Card for each candidate is issued by ATMA on the online portal of the official website. However, applicants have to download ATMA Admit Card 2018 using their username (PID) and password. The candidate is required to bring the ATMA Admit Card at the Test Centre on the exam date i.e. 14 January 2018, along with the documents listed on this page. This page gives the information on ATMA Admit Card which includes the important guidelines related to the admit card and other important details.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on ATMA Admit Card 2018
ATMA Admit Card 2018 Dates
ATMA Admit Card 2018 - Released!
11 January 2018
ATMA Exam Date
14 January 2018
ATMA 2018 Result
19 January 2018
ATMA Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
ATMA Admit Card 2018 is available to download from 11 January 2018. The Steps to download the Admit Card of ATMA are given below. Applicants have to follow the link given below to download the ATMA Admit Card.
- STEP 1: Applicants have to follow the gve link given to download the ATMA Admit Card 2018.
- STEP 2: The candidate has to enter the username and password provided to them at the time of the registration process for ATMA 2018.
- STEP 3: After entering the details on the landing page at the prescribed columns, the candidate will be able to access and download the ATMA Admit Card.
STEP 4: Applicants have to take the printout of their ATMA Admit Card which will be required at the respective test centers of the applicants.
Click here to Download ATMA Admit Card
ATMA Quick Links
Documents required at ATMA Test Centres
The candidates are required to arrive 1 hour before the commencement of the test on the ATMA Exam Date along with the documents listed below. The entry of the candidate can be restricted if any of the documents found absent. The list of the documents is given below:
- Admit card with two of your recent recognizable photographs affixed in the space provided.
- ATMA bulletin receipt issued to the candidate upon making payment of registration fee or email copy
- Copy of your Registration Form
- Photo Identification Document (In original)
ATMA Admit Card Important Guidelines for Students
- The candidate is required to check the relevant details on the Admit Card such as Name, Roll No, Test Centre, etc.
- The candidate should keep at least two copy of the Admit Card for future reference.
- The Admit Card will not be sent by post or email to any of the candidates.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card through online.
- Admit Card is valid when the photograph of the candidate is pasted on it and produced a Photo ID proof.
- The candidate should ensure that the test invigilator signs in the space provided on the admit card.
ATMA Admit Card (Sample)
ATMA Sample E - Admit Card
ATMA Helpline Number for Correction in Admit Card
If any candidate is facing problem in downloading the Admit Card or if the candidates' Admit Card is misprinted then he/she have to call the given below helpline number.
Helpline Number - 040-23417875/76
ATMA 2018 - Complete Details
Any queries related to ATMA Admit Card 2018, you can write to us in the comments section below.