IBSAT 2017 Registration process has started and the candidates have to fill IBSAT application form in online mode using IBSAT Login portal only from 1 July 2017. The payment of application fee can be done through voucher at any of the IBS Marketing Branches or through online payment using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. There will be a common application form for the admission to all the IBS Campuses and the last date for the application is 12 December 2017.
Complete Details about IBSAT 2017
Latest Update: The application process has started for 2017-19 session and the candidates can apply via online and offline mode from 1 July 2017 Onwards.
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test or IBSAT 2017 is an all India level MBA entrance exam that is conducted by the IFCAI Foundation of Higher Education, Hyderabad. IBSAT 2017 is the entrance test for getting admission to the MBA/PGPM programs in the different IBS Campuses all over India on the basis of IBSAT/NMAT/CAT Scores.
IBSAT Exam is for admission into following Courses:
- 2 year MBA at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, and IBS Jaipur
- 2-year PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 6 IBS campuses - Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
- 4-year Ph. D program (Full Time/Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT 2017 Registration Dates
IBSAT Application Begins
1 July 2017
IBSAT Registration Last Date
12 December 2017
IBSAT 2017 Exam Date
21 - 24 December 2017
IBSAT 2017 Registration Form - Apply Online Here
The candidates can apply for IBSAT Exam in online only while payment of application fees can be made offline also. The application has started from 1 July 2017, and will continue till 12 December 2017. The applicants to IBS should have had English as the medium in Graduation. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium will have to submit their TOEFL/ NELTS / IELTS score by December 2017.
Click Here to Apply
Online Application- For online application, the candidates have to register on the official website of IBS. After successful registration, the candidate will be provided with the online Application Form. After filling up the Application Form carefully, the completed Application Form should be submitted on the website.
Offline Application- The Candidates can also buy IBS Bulletin and Voucher from any of the IBS Marketing Branches located in about 37 cities all over India. Candidates can locate their nearest IBS Marketing Branch and then go ahead and buy the IBS bulletin which contains the Application Voucher by paying the Application fees.
Click Here to locate your nearest IBS Marketing Office.
The Application Voucher has to be scratched in order to get the Application number. The candidate has to use this Application number and the Voucher number to login into the official website. There the password has to be changed and then the candidate will be automatically redirected to the Application Form page. The candidate has to fill up the Online Application Form and submit it on the website.
Steps to Fill IBSAT 2017 Registration
- Registration: In case the candidate has not purchased the voucher then they have to first register on the official website by entering their personal details.
- Payment of Application Fee: In case of online application, online payment can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking
- Login- Candidates opting for online payment will receive the Login Details on their email ID after the payment. If payment is done offline through voucher, then the Voucher has to be scratched in order to enter the Application number and Password provided over there. After the login has been completed, the candidate password and then the candidates can fill the online application form.
- Fill Application Form: On the Form Personal details and Academic qualifications, details have to be filled up in accordance with the course selected.
- Upload Photograph: After filling up all the Application Form, the candidate’s Photograph has to be uploaded. The Photograph should either be in gif or jpeg format and the size of the file should not exceed 25 KB. It should be between 140 to 160 pixels.
- Submit Application Form: In the last step a Declaration will be provided and the candidate has to select “I Agree” in order to submit the application form.
Payment of IBSAT 2017 Registration Fee
IBSAT 2017 Application Fee: Rs. 1800
Online Payment - The Application Fee can be paid online with the help of HDFC and ICICI Debit Card or Credit Card of any bank or Net Banking facility with the following banks -
ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Corporation Bank, Bank of Rajasthan, Federal Bank, Allahabad Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, South Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Karnataka Bank, Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait.
- Offline Payment - The Application Voucher along with the IBSAT bulletin can be bought offline by paying the Application fees by cash at the IBS Marketing Branch.
Submission of IBSAT 2017 Registration Form
Application Form has to be submitted only through the Online Portal. Candidates who have bought the Application Voucher by Cash also have to submit their application form online. IBSAT 2017 Bulletin will be dispatched to the candidates within seven days from the date of filling the online application form.
IBSAT 2017 Registration Helpline
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free: 1800 425 55 66 77
In the case of any query regarding IBSAT 2017 Registration, you can write in the comments section below.