IIFT Registration Form 2018 can be filled in both Online and Offline Mode for MBA in International Business. The application process has already been started and the candidates willing to pursue the IIFT MBA (IB) programme can now fill the application form. The link to fill the IIFT Registration Form is given towards the end of this page. IIFT 2018 exam will be conducted on 3 December 2017 in 20 cities in pen and paper based format. Get details on filling the registration form, application fee etc on this page.
Last Date to Apply for IIFT MBA (IB)
8 September 2017
Last date for obtaining and submitting Application Form
15 February 2018
IIFT Exam Date
26 November 2017
IIFT Registration Form 2018 - Apply Online or Offline
The candidates have two options to fill the IIFT Registration Form. Either they can fill the form through online mode or they can opt the option of filling the form through offline mode. The two of the modes of filling the IIFT Application Form is explained below.
- Online Mode: The candidates filling the form through online mode can directly follow the link given below and fill the application form. The candidates filling the IIFT Online Application Form should read instructions carefully.
Click Here to Apply Online
Offline Mode: The another option of filling the IIFT Registration Form is through offline mode. The IIFT Registration Form through offline mode can be filled by the following mode:
- IIFT Campus: The candidates can obtain the IIFT Application form from either the IIFT Delhi Campus or Kolkata Campus against cash payment. No DD would be accepted at the campus. The application form can be obtained from Monday to Friday between 10 AM to 4:30 PM
- Application Form Request by Post: The candidates can obtain the application form by post by sending a request application with the address where the application form is to be sent and Demand Draft. Self Attestested Category certificates have to be attached in case of SC/ ST/PH/ OBC NCL candidates.
Steps for Filling the IIFT Online Registration Form
The candidates must follow the steps to fill the Online IIFT Application Form. The steps given below will help the candidates to avoid the mistakes while filling the application form.
- Register: The candidates need to visit the official website of IIFT in order to fill the online application form. The candidates need to click on “Apply Now” button and choose the category under which they want to apply.
- Basic Details: The candidates must fill in their basic details such as name, email id, contact number etc in the application form and click on submit button.
- Application Number: After the successful submission, an application number will be generated and will be intimated to the candidates through a registered email id. The candidates need to log in with the help of that application number and fill the rest of information in the Online application form.
- Payment: The candidates after obtaining the application number have to make the payment against the IIFT Registration Form.
- Upload Photograph: The candidates must upload the scanned copies of their photograph which should be in JPG format and the size of the photo should not be more than 50 KB
- Upload Signature: The candidates must upload their scanned signature done on a white background that should not be more than 50 KB.
- Print-out: The candidates are advised to take a printout of the duly filled in Online Application form for future use. The candidates must make sure that they have successfully logged out of the website after the complete application process.
Payment of the IIFT Registration Fee
The candidates filling the application form must pay their application fee in order to complete the application process. The candidates can make the payment of the IIFT application fee by two ways:
- Online Payment Gateway: Credit/ Debit Card (VISA/Master)
- Demand Draft: The candidates need to make a DD in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, Payable at New Delhi, and the candidates are required to fill in the details of the DD in the Online Application form.
Documents to be enclosed along with the IIFT Registration Form
For General Category
- The candidates need not send their Online application form if they have made the payment through Credit/Debit Card.
- If the candidates have made the payment through Demand Draft then they have to take the printout of the Online Application form and original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application number mentioned on the back side of the DD.
For SC/ST/PH/OBC (NCL) Category
- Printout of the Online Application Form
- Self-Attested copy of caste certificate for SC/ST/PH categories and Central Level OBC (NC Layer) certificate
- Original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application number mentioned on the back side of the DD
For Foreign National/ NRI/ Children of NRI
- Copy of GMAT score
- Foreign National: Proof of nationality, photocopy of the first & last page of the passport.
- NRI category: photocopy of the first & last page of the candidate's passport, letter from the embassy as a proof of NRI.
- Children of NRI Category: photocopy of the first & last page of the NRI parent's passport, letter from the embassy as a proof of Children of NRI.
- Original Demand Draft of requisite amount with Name, Address & Application No. on the back side of demand draft (if not paying by Credit/ Debit Card).
Submission of IIFT Registration Form
- If paying by Credit/ Debit Card: The candidates paying the application fee are not required to send the print out of the online application form. They are suggested to take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
- If paying by Demand Draft: The candidates who are paying the application fee through Demand Draft need to send the print out of the application form along with the Demand Draft within 10 days from the date of online registration.
The candidates are required to write name and application number on the back side of the Demand Draft. The candidates need to send the application form along with the Demand Draft at the following address by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier only:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016
IIFT Registration Fee
IIFT Application Fees are different as per the categories. The candidates belonging to the respective categories must pay their application fee accordingly. The Application Fees can be paid at the IIFT Counter or By DD or Online.
Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs
US$ 80/ Rs. 4,500
In case, of any query regarding the IIFT Registration Fee 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.