BIT Mesra Result and Merit list 2017 for B.E. Programme at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna campuses is declared on 6 July 2017. The candidates can check their BIT Mesra Result 2017 by checking their name and rank in the merit list given on this page. BIT Mesra, Birla Institute of Technology has various campuses. It has the campus in Mesra, Jaipur, Patna, Deogarh, Kolkata, Lalpur, Noida & Allahabad. BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna offers B.E in the following stream:
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.): 4 years
- Streams of BE: Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering (Plastic & Polymer), Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, and Production Engineering.
Latest Update: Merit list of BC-I / BC-II candidates of Jharkhand State, who have applied for B.E. & B.Arch programmes 2017 at BIT Mesra.
The candidates who are selected for the BTech Programme via JoSAA Counselling have to follow the latest instructions released by BIT Mesra, Detailed instructions are given on this page. The first selection list of the BIT Mesra BE will be announced on 7 July 2017 by 5:00 PM.
BIT Mesra Result - Check Here
Selection to B.E. & B.Arch at Mesra Campus would be done on the basis of JEE Main 2017 scores through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB).
- B.E. at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur & BIT Patna campuses, and B.Arch at BIT Patna Campus Selection based on JEE (Main) 2017 scores, through Institutional Counselling.
The candidates can check below the BIT Mesra result for the last year:
BIT Mesra Result 2017 - Merit List for the BE Programme
The Merit List of the candidates who have applied for B.E. programme 2017 at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna Campuses has been released. The candidates can check the list attached below and search for their name.
Query regarding the BIT Mesra Merit List for BE Programme
All candidates are directed to go through the merit list. In case, there is any discrepancies in CRL Rank, JEE-Main Roll Number, State of Eligibility, Caste / Category or name not appeared in the list may send their request for change/ update through email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 PM on 6 July 2017. The candidates should know that no query shall be entertained after 4:00 PM.
BIT Mesra Result 2017 - Candidates selected via JoSAA Counseling 2017
The candidates who have been selected via JoSAA Counselling for the admission to the BE and BArch programme will have to follow the given below guidelines, Such candidates have to report to the address:
From 22nd July 2017 to 26th July 2017
|10:00 am to 5:00 pm each day|
|LH1, BIT, Mesra, Ranchi|
Documents required for the BIT Mesra Reporting
- Printout of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Proof of fee payment by e-challan of SBI (Paid to JoSAA 2017)
- Original Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2017
- One passport size photograph, identical to the photograph uploaded on the JEE (Main) 2017 application form
- Score card of JEE (Main) 2017 issued by CBSE (downloadable score card is acceptable)
- Photo ID proof issued by Central Govt. / State Govt./ last attended school/12th Admit Card
- Class X marks sheet as proof of date of birth and Name of Candidate
- Class XII (High School) Board Certificate and Marks sheet of qualifying examination with details of Marks and Aggregate percentage of marks for verification in format
- Medical Report in the format(as on JoSAA website)
- Category (SC / ST) certificate, in the format given on JoSAA website (Issued by competent authority, as per JOSAA rules)
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable (on JoSAA website). The certificate should be issued from a duly constituted Medical Board. The certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability is temporary. For those who acquired a permanent disability, the validity can be shown as permanent. Certificate not issued by a Medical Board or invalid / expired on the date of reporting shall not be accepted in any case.
- One set of self-attested copies of all the documents listed above
- Migration Certificate
- School Leaving / Transfer Certificate from the college/school last attended
- Printout of locked choices and terms and conditions taken from the JOSAA 2017 website and duly signed by the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep a sufficient number of attested copies of above documents/certificates for their future use.
BIT Mesra Merit List of B.E Programme 2017 for BC-I and BC-II categories
BIT Mesra Merit List of B.Arch Programme 2017 for BC-I and BC-II categories
BIT Mesra Counselling and Document Verification Details of BC-I and BC-II Candidates
Candidates who have applied for B.E. & B.Arch. programmes at BIT Mesra under BC-I / BC-II category seats for candidates of Jharkhand State and whose names appeared in the merit list given above are being called for verification of documents cum admission, as per schedule is given below. Provisional selection will be made on merit based on Common Rank List -CRL Rank in JEE (Main) 2017, provided that candidates satisfy the eligibility criteria of age and marks in Class 12 / Equivalent Qualifying Examination, immediately after verification of documents till seats remain available.
- Date, Reporting Time: 21st July 2017
- Venue of the counselling: LH1, Department of Mathematics, BIT Mesra, Ranchi.
- Reporting time: 9:00 am
BIT Mesra Merit List of B.E Programme 2016 for BC-I and BC-II categories
BIT Mesra Merit List of B.Arch Programme 2016 for BC-I and BC-II categories
BIT Mesra Counselling 2017
BIT Mesra Counselling will start from 3rd week of July 2017 to the last week of July 2017, the counselling will be conducted in Four rounds. The detailed counselling schedule is given below:
|Events||Dates||Document Verification and
|Final round of seat allottment||3rd week of July 2017||3rd week of July 2017|
|Second round of seat allotment||3rd week of July 2017||4th week of July 2017|
|Third round of seat allotment||4th week of July 2017||4th week of July 2017|
|Fourth round of seat allotment||4th week of July 2017||4th week of July 2017|
|Internal sliding||1st week of August 2017|
|Classes will commence from||
1st week of August 2017
For any query related to BIT Mesra Counselling 2017, write in the comment section below.