PPMET Result 2017 has been declared for the exam conducted on 9 July 2017. The Selected candidates will be called for PPMET counselling 2017. PPMET is an Entrance Exam conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab for admission to BSc Nursing. PPMET Result 2017 is also available at the office of the University at Faridkot and will be intimated to each candidate by an official gazette.
Latest Update: Counselling for BPT, BSc(MLT) and BSc admissions for leftover seats will be done on 15 Nov 2017.
PPMET Rank List is released by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab on 20 July 2017. The link to check the PPMET Rank List is given below.
PPMET Result Dates 2017
|PPMET Result 2017||10 July 2017|
|PPMET Rank List 2017||20 July 2017|
|PPMET Round 1 Application||20 July to 10 August 2017|
|Seat Allotment List||18 August 2017|
|Document Verification + Fee Deposit
(at the allocated College)
|18 August to 24 August 2017|
|Display of Vacant seats for 2nd Round||1 September 2017|
|PPMET Counselling Round 2 Online Preference||8 -23 September|
|Allotment of Seats||27 September 2017|
PPMET Result 2017 - Check Rank List Here
PPMET result 2017 has been declared on 10 July. The BFUHS has released the marks for all students who appeared in the exam. The merit list of the selected candidates prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET 2017). The candidates who appeared in the entrance exam which was held on 9 July 2017 can check the final result here by clicking the link given on this page.
The candidates score required marks in the entrance test will be selected for admission counselling. The PPMET Rank List is now released by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab on 20 July 2017. The candidates can check their rank by following the link below.
Click Here to Check PPMET Rank List
PPMET Counselling 2017
The Selected candidates will be called for the allotment of seats. PPMET Counselling will be done after the personal appearance of the candidate before the selection committee. To appear in counselling the candidate must have secured PPMET marks 280 or above (For SC/BC Candidates PPMET marks 240 or above).
- NRI Candidates have to apply on a separate application form. There is a separate 'NRI Corner' on the university's website, the candidates can apply on a separate application form available there.
- A separate merit list will be released by the Director Sports Department, Chandigarh for Seat under Sports category. These seats will be allocated online.
The Counselling will be conducted in two rounds, let us look at the details of each round;
PPMET Counselling Round 1
Online submission of preferences of colleges/category (for BSc Nursing) for Round 1 will start on 20 July 2017. The last date for submission of online admission application form and filling of preferences of colleges/ category /quota is 10 August 2017. The candidates must note that any request regarding change in preferences/colleges/categories will not be allowed after the last date.
Registered Candidates who are eligible for Counselling have to visit University website and login and:
- STEP 1: Fill the Admission Application Form.
- STEP 2: Fill/Edit Choices for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
The Candidates can fill multiple choices of colleges.
Click here to Apply for PPMET First Counselling Round
- The seats will be allotted as per PPMET merit cum preferences given by the candidates.
- The candidates to whom seats are allocated in Round 1 have to deposit the admission fee in the branch of OBC Bank through Challan Form (available at University website) and report at the allotted nursing college for Joining and Medical Checkup, checking of documents/ eligibility at the respective colleges.
PPMET Counselling Round 2
PPMET Counselling Round 2 will start from the 1 September 2017. The second round of PPMET Counselling is basically conducted to fill up the vacant seats, the University will display a list for the same. The seats will be allotted based on PPMET merit and preferences given by the candidate.
- All choices filled in the first round will be null and void, fresh choices have to be filled for Round 2. The candidates who have missed filling preferences in 1 round of counselling can also submit online preferences by visiting the official website of the university.
The candidates who want to shift seat to another college can also apply. It is to be noted that the candidates who do not fill any choices will retain their first-round seat.
PPMET Counselling Schedule 2017
Last year's Result: Here the candidates can also check the last year's result for PPMET BSc Nursing Entrance exam. The following are the name of selected candidates:
|Result 2016||Check Here|
|Counselling Round 2||Check Here|
In the case of any query related to PPMET Result & Counselling 2017, write to us in the comment section below.