PAU Application Form 2017 can be filled online or offline from the second week of April 2017. The offline application form can be obtained either from the university counter or by sending a request by post. The candidates do not have the option to download PAU 2017 Application Form. Candidates should have a valid personal mobile phone number and or a personal E-Mail id. The payment of application fee can be done only through Bank challan in case of the online application form or by cash for the prospectus & application form that is obtained from the university counter. This page gives the information on PAU Application Form which comprises the steps to fill the application form, payment and submission details of the application form.
|Exam||Applicaiton ends||Application ends with late fee|
|AAT/ CET/ DAT||May 1st week 2017||18 May 2017|
PAU Application Form (Online Mode) - Apply Here
Candidates can fill the PAU Application form Online through Internet from any place of convenience. The application form will be available from the second week of April 2017 and the candidates will be able to fill the application form from the given dates onwards
Click Here to Apply
(The link to apply online will be available soon)
The candidates are suggested to keep yourself updated on the website of motachashma for all the latest updates as because when the application process gets started, the link to apply online will be updated on this page. The applicants have to submit all the details as per their eligibility while filling the PAU 2017 application form Online.
Documents to be attached while filling the PAU Application form
- Upload Photograph: Candidates have to affix a recent passport size colour photographs with the following specifications:
- Size: 50 KB
- Format: JPG/ JPEG
- Upload Signature: Candidates should have a clear scanned image of their signature as per the following specifications: (For Online Application Only)
- Size: 50 KB
After verification, the candidate has to log in using e-mail ID and Date of Birth in order to download/print the application form and the Bank Challan Form of either Punjab National Bank OR Bank of India. After taking the printout, the candidate has to visit any branch of either Punjab National Bank OR Bank of India to deposit the Application Fee.
PAU Application Form (Offline Mode) - Apply Here
The candidates can obtain the PAU application form through offline mode. The two of the modes are discussed below. The candidates are required to go through the details of each mode.
- From University Counter: Candidates can get the Application Form as well as Prospectus personally from the following address on payment of Rs.1750 in cash.
- Sending Request by Post: Candidates can send a request to get the Application Form by sending a bank draft of Rs.1880 drawn in favour of Additional Director of Communication payable at Ludhiana.Candidates have to mention the name of the programme in the request and also at the back of the bank draft.
The Additional Director of Communication,
Centre for Communication and International Linkages,
PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004
- The candidates should fill in all the entries in PAU 2017 Application Form in their own handwriting.
- The candidates have to affix their passport size photograph (one latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach another passport size photograph with the application form)
- The Application Fee has to be deposited in Punjab National Bank or Bank of India, using Challan Form, available at the back of the prospectus.
Payment of PAU Application Fee
- Candidates are required to pay Rs 4400 for each Entrance Test that includes the cost of downloaded form/Prospectus. A Unique Identity (UID) number will appear on the top of the application form as well as on the Challan Form.
- Candidates have to deposit the Entrance Exam Fee in any branch of either Punjab National Bank OR Bank of India.
- After the fee has been deposited the bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal number
- For Design aptitude Test (DAT), the application form in the office of Registrar, PAU Ludhiana, 141004 along with a bank draft of Rs. 4150 in favour of Comptroller, PAU Ludhiana.
|Particulars||Prospectus Fee||Fee for each entrance exam|
|At the Counter||Rs. 1,750 (Cash)||Rs. 3,150 (Bank Challan)|
|By Post||Rs. 1,880 (DD)||Rs. 3,150 (Bank Challan)|
|Online||Rs. 4,400 for each test through Bank Challan|
Submission of Application Form (Online and Offline)
Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form
The candidate has to retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University copy of the challan form along with computer generated printout of application form/ hard copy application form duly signed by the candidate and their parents/ guardian to the address given below. The envelope should clearly bear the name of entrance test.
Punjab Agricultural University,
Entrance Test Required for different courses of PAU
Exam Name & Color Code
6-year programme at Bathinda and Gurdaspur
|B.Sc. Agri (Hons.) 4-year,
B.Sc. Biotech (Hons.) 4-year,
B.Tech. Food Tech. 4-years
|B.Sc.(Hons) Fashion Designing 4-year
B.Sc. (Hons) Interior Design 4-year
In case of any query related to PAU Application Form 2017, you can write to us in the comment section below