KRLMPCA UGCET Admit card will be available for download from the second week of May 2017. The candidates who have applied for UGCET can download the KRLMPCA admit card through the window given on this page or from the official website of the University. KRLMPCA would be a pen and paper based test and will be held in the month of May 2017
KRLMPCA Admit Card 2017
The candidates can download the KRLMPCA admit card by providing their mobile number/email id as username and date of birth as a password. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their credentials in the given window.
Click Here to download KRLMPA Admit Card
(link will be updated when available)
The candidates must see all the details printed on the admit card, they must verify the details. The admit card will contain the name, subjects taken, exam center, the timing of the exam and other relevant instructions. The detailed address of the exam center would be given on the Admission Ticket and there are only 2 centers for the UG exam and they are Bangalore and Gulbarga.
Unable to Download the Admit Card
There might be instances when the applicants are not able to download the admit card, they must report immediately within two days’ time on 080 – 4112 1233 for the immediate resolve of the problem.
Guidelines for appearing in KRLMPCA UG CET 2017
- The candidates must reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Carrying calculator, digital watches, mobile phones or any specific kind of gadget is strictly prohibited.
- The candidates are not allowed to borrow any instruments like pen, pencil, eraser in the examination hall.
- The exam centers would be printed on the admit card, the candidates are asked to report on the specified time as per the rules and regulations.
- Candidates must carry the admit card along with them, no candidate would be admitted without an admission ticket.
- The admit card must not be tempered or in case if any candidates write something on the admit card then they will be debarred from the examination.