AP MEDCO MCET Result and Counselling 2016 for will be declared by the third week of May 2016 for the exam to be conducted on May 13, 2016.
Andhra Pradesh Private Medical and Dental Colleges Managements' Association conducts MCET AC. Admissions to "B” category seats for MBBS and BDS courses for the academic year 2016-17 will be solely based on the ranks obtained by candidates in MCET AC 2016.
|AP MEDCO Online Entrance Test||May 13, 2016|
|MCET AC 2016 Result||Third week of May 2016|
|Closure of MBBS & BDS Admission||September 30, 2016|
AP MEDCO MCET 2016 Result- Check Here
AP MEDCO MCET AC 2016 Result will be declared by the third week of May. The candidates who have appeared in MCET AC 2016 can check their result on the official website of AP MEDCO.
Qualifying Percentage for MCET AC 2016
As per Medical Council of India /Dental Council of India regulations, the candidates has to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the MCET AC to become eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
MCET AC 2016 Merit List
The counseling will be conducted basing upon the Rank obtained in MCET-AC 2016. The candidates can download their Rank Card from the official website. The ranking will be on the basis of candidate's rank in MCET- AC and the marks of science subjects of the qualifying examination. % of weightage will be as follows:
% of weightage
Marks obtained in MCET- AC
Marks of science subjects of the qualifying examination.
In case of a tie in MCET AC Merit List: For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one candidate securing the same combined score obtained as per sub-rule above, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative by successively considering the following:
- The total marks secured in MCET-AC
- The marks secured in biology in MCET-AC
- The marks scored in physics in MCET-AC
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
- The Marks scored in the MCET–AC will be displayed in the official website of AP MEDCO. The candidates shall submit the marks secured in the qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate or Equivalent Examination after the announcement of Marks secured in MCET–AC through online in the same website.
- The candidates have to submit the total marks secured in the qualifying examination and also the marks secured in the Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology (Biology) / Bio–Technology and they have to upload the scanned copy of the marks memo of the qualifying examination.
AP MEDCO MCET Counselling 2016
AP MEDCO MCET counseling 2016 will be conducted basing upon the Rank obtained by the candidates in MCET-AC 2016.The date, time , and venue of Counseling will be notified by the convener.
- The seats shall be filled through counseling by the Committee for Admissions appointed by APMDCMA as per merit from the candidates who have qualified in the common entrance test, MCET-AC-2016.
- The candidates shall be present in person when called in the order of rank. If a candidate fails to be present he will be declared absent and the next candidate in the merit will be considered.
- The candidates shall attend with all original certificates and Tuition fee, university fee and counseling fee. Candidates who fail to produce or to submit original certificates or demand draft for tuition fee/ university fee will not be considered for counseling.
- The candidates who fail to produce original certificates or demand draft for tuition fee will be declared absent and the next candidates in the merit list will be considered.
In case of any query about AP MEDCO MCET Result and Counselling 2016, write to us in the comment section below.