Thapar University Application Form 2018 is available now on the official website of Thapar University whose link is given below. Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech/B.E programme in Thapar University must fill up the online application form on or before 2nd week of May 2018. However, The last date to apply for B.Tech (Bio-Technology) is Last week of June 2018. Fill and submit the Thapar University Application Form 2018 below this page.Thapar University Application Form 2018 below this page.
- Admission to the 1st year of B.Tech/ B.E is done as per merit prepared by Thapar University on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in JEE Main 2018.
- Admission to B.Tech (Bio-Technology) is done as per merit prepared by Thapar University on the basis of NEET 2018 Score.
Thapar University BTech Courses are offered in 3 categories and multiple streams. There are basically 3 courses of Bachelors of Technology:
- BE/BTech Bachelor's of Engineering - 4 Year Course
- Dual-Degree BE-MBA - 5 Year Course
- IEP International Engineering Programme,(2-yrs at TU + 2-yrs at TCD) - 4 Year Course
'contemporisation Program’ with Trinity College Dublin (TCD), Ireland. Students admitted to this course will have to study first 2 years at TU and remaining 2 years at TC.
Last date to Apply for Thapar University B.Tech/BE
2nd week of May 2018
Last date to Apply for Thapar University B.Tech (Biotechnology)
Last week of June 2018
Thapar University Application Form 2018 - Apply Here
Interested candidates can apply online for admission in BE/B.Tech courses in Thapar University by filling the online application form only. Applicants have to follow the link given below to fill the Thapar University Online Application Form. Applicants must also read the steps given below. Here are five steps to be followed to apply for Thapar University B.Tech/B.E.
STEP 1: Click on ‘Apply Online’ link Available on the Home page of Thapar University’s Official Website.
STEP 2: Click on the Name of the program you are applying for to get ‘Apply Now’ tab. Click on the tab and register by filling in the required details. Candidate will get a unique 'username' and 'password' for future use.
STEP 3: Login with the 'username' and 'password'. Fill the online Application form with all the required details such as Personal and Academic Details, choose the preferences of the programs, upload your recent photograph & signature, and click on “SUBMIT”.
STEP 4: Pay the Application fee either through Payment Gateway (Online Mode) or Demand Draft (Offline Mode).
- Candidates who have paid the application fee through online mode will get immediate confirmation on their email.
- Those who have paid the application fee by Offline mode will have to send a printout of application form along with Bank DD to get the confirmation email.
STEP 5: After filling the online application form, take two printouts of the Application form.
Submission of Thapar University Application Form 2018
If the Application Fee has been paid through Payment Gateway (Online): Candidates are not required to send the printout of application form. However, they will have to bring a printout of application form at the time of document checking of original documents during counselling.
If the Application Fee has been paid through Demand Draft (Offline): Candidates have to send one of the printouts of filled Application Form along with DD through Registered Post/Courier/Speed Post or by hand to the following address:
“Incharge Admission Cell’
Candidates seeking admission under Sports category in the 1st year of BE/BTech must send the photocopy of the graduation certificate along with the printout of application form. Candidates should retain the 1 copy of the form printout as it has to be produced at the time of original document checking during counselling.
Candidate must note that incomplete application form or the form that reach Thapar University after the due date/time will be rejected.
Important Instructions for Thapar University Application Form
- All the Applicants are required to retain second copy of the printout of the Thapar University Application Form which is to be produced at the time of document checking of original documents during ‘In-person’ counselling.
- At the time of the submission of the application form do not attach any original copy of any document rather the photocopy of the certificate is to be attached. However, The original certificates and set of attested copies of the certificates are required to be produced at the time of document checking during ‘In-person’ counselling.
- Incomplete application form in any manner and received after the due date/time will be rejected.
- The University does not take any responsibility for postal delay or loss in transit of the application form, demand draft, withdrawal form or any other communication in this regard.
- If at any stage it is found that a candidate has concealed, suppressed or distorted any information/fact, in the application form, his/her admission to the University, if granted, shall stand cancelled. He/she will have no claim, whatsoever, against the University.
Thapar University BTech Application Form Helpline
Thapar University P.O Box 32,
Patiala, Pin -147004
For queries related to Eligibility, Fees, Admission etc.
Contact: +91-8288008120, +91-8288008121, +91-175-2393324
Quick Links Related to Thapar University BTech Admission
- Thapar University Admission Important Dates
- Thapar University Cut off for B.Tech
- Thapar University Counselling Process
In the case of any query regarding Thapar University Application Form 2018, write to us in the comment section below.